BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-01-2009, 04:37 AM   #23
WishBone33
First Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i

Im over in eastern nc and i've only seen 1 other 135 other than myself. I've seen 2 128's but that's all the 1-series that i've seen.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #24
resnow
Registered
Rep
Drives:

I've had mine in since 6/08 but have only seen a handful on the road in those 18 months, two of them right here in Graham. I get to Raleigh in it every month or so.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #25
parkstaff
PARKSTAFF
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Vert / 2011 Z435is

Raleigh 135's

New to the Raleigh area, work for BMW, and just transfered from Los Angeles . I live in Brier Creek, and work at performance in Chapel Hill. I have a 135 Montego Vert.
Has anyone heard if there is a 1er group out here in the Raleigh Area? It would be cool to grab a few at the Ale House, and talk whips!
Attached Images

Last edited by parkstaff; 01-06-2010 at 11:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #26
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BSM 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkstaff View Post
New to the Raleigh area, work for BMW, and just transfered from Los Angeles . I live in Brier Creek, and work at performance in Chapel Hill. I have a 135 Montego Vert.
Has anyone heard if there is a 1er group out here in the Raleigh Area? It would be cool to grab a few at the Ale House, and talk whips!
I'll be picking up my 135i BSM coupe at the PC sometime around the end of Jan (currently negotiating the date). I live and work in CH, so Brier Creek isn't that far away. In that area, I really like Tralii, nice pub with good food. Great to hear of another 1er in the area, there aren't that many!

pge
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #27
erikbmw1
ErikBMW1
Rep
Drives: 135ci

I'm in your area from time to time ... you must not have seen me...going too fast...lol

I live in Greenville and know of 3 others that are all 128's one a conv.

I'm putting mine up for sale if you’re interested.

2008 135i: Crimson/Black/Gray Poplar wood, ZSP, ZPP, Comfort Access, Heated seats, PDC, Navigation, HD radio, Satellite radio, Premium audio, iPod

Put in service 6/30/2008 and has 13k miles on it. Bought it at Leith.

After much thought I'm going to keep the 1er. I can make the budget work and still keep it. I was just looking at options to reduce the budget and its worth more to me to keep it than to sell it at this point. Thanks all for your help.
Attached Images

Last edited by erikbmw1; 01-06-2010 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: update
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #28
Add1ction
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW '08 135

Quote:
I'm in Durham but take my car to Leith on Capital. Are you a service advisor or a tech? I used to live in Brier Creek and am still in that area a lot. I think I might have actually saw your car the other day. Is it lowered? I've got a lowered, white 135 with CSL reps.

I've tried to get some interest in a meet for the 135 folks around here but haven't got a whole lot of interest yet. I'm definitely up for a meet if folks are interested though.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #29
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add1ction View Post
I'm in Durham but take my car to Leith on Capital. Are you a service advisor or a tech? I used to live in Brier Creek and am still in that area a lot. I think I might have actually saw your car the other day. Is it lowered? I've got a lowered, white 135 with CSL reps.

I've tried to get some interest in a meet for the 135 folks around here but haven't got a whole lot of interest yet. I'm definitely up for a meet if folks are interested though.
I'm in Chapel Hill and should be picking up my 135 near the end of this month at BMW PC. I would definitely be interesting in meeting other 1ers in the area. Since the intro in 2008, I've only seen three 1ers in CH; of course I'm mostly always downtown.

pge
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #30
parkstaff
PARKSTAFF
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I am a Client Advisor, and have been with BMW for 7 years. Just moved form L.A. in September. Yeah I have my 1er dropped with H&R Super Sports, and threw on a set of 19" TSW Vortex...Sits pretty nice. I wanted to pick up Alpine White like yours, but couldn't pass on the deal I got with BMW on the Montego.
Bring your car for service over to us at Performance and come say Hi... Im on the sales floor! I will make sure they take care of you in service or parts if you ever need em'.
-Kyle
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #31
parkstaff
PARKSTAFF
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikbmw1 View Post
I'm in your area from time to time ... you must not have seen me...going too fast...lol

I live in Greenville and know of 3 others that are all 128's one a conv.

I'm putting mine up for sale if you’re interested.

2008 135i: Crimson/Black/Gray Poplar wood, ZSP, ZPP, Comfort Access, Heated seats, PDC, Navigation, HD radio, Satellite radio, Premium audio, iPod

Put in service 6/30/2008 and has 13k miles on it. Bought it at Leith.

After much thought I'm going to keep the 1er. I can make the budget work and still keep it. I was just looking at options to reduce the budget and its worth more to me to keep it than to sell it at this point. Thanks all for your help.
Good to hear you can make it work in the budget! We need to keep these cars in the hands of BMW lovers, not BMW drivers. I dig the Crimson red, Throw a set of Black CSL with a red time attack lip on em and drop it down a bit! That would be sick man.....
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #32
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I am a Client Advisor, and have been with BMW for 7 years. Just moved form L.A. in September. Yeah I have my 1er dropped with H&R Super Sports, and threw on a set of 19" TSW Vortex...Sits pretty nice. I wanted to pick up Alpine White like yours, but couldn't pass on the deal I got with BMW on the Montego.
Bring your car for service over to us at Performance and come say Hi... Im on the sales floor! I will make sure they take care of you in service or parts if you ever need em'.
-Kyle
Kyle, good to have you on board!

pge
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #33
Add1ction
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
-Kyle
My car is actually over at Leith now. I think I've only been to Chapel Hill once in the year and half I've lived here. I'm going to try to get a meet together soon, I think there's a few of us around here now. I tried to get a meet together a while back but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest. I'm friends with a lot of the Evo guys from around here so it may end up being a joint meet.. usually just lunch on a Saturday or Sunday.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #34
parkstaff
PARKSTAFF
United_States
Rep

Quote:
My car is actually over at Leith now. I think I've only been to Chapel Hill once in the year and half I've lived here. I'm going to try to get a meet together soon, I think there's a few of us around here now. I tried to get a meet together a while back but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest. I'm friends with a lot of the Evo guys from around here so it may end up being a joint meet.. usually just lunch on a Saturday or Sunday.
Sounds Good Bro...Let me know if you get something together. Im in!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #35
Add1ction
Private First Class
Rep

PM'd you about a couple meets coming up
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #36
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep

New Black 135i in Chapel Hill!

But nope, it isn't mine, my PCD isn't until Jan 26th! But like mine, this black 1er has the sports package also. It was parked in the town parking lot off N. Columbia St and E. Franklin this afternoon and was sporting NC rescue squad tags (first I've seen of those). I suspect it's the one I spotted with temp tags back in Nov downtown. Unfortunately, I don't think the owner is a member here. Too bad!

pge
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #37
parkstaff
PARKSTAFF
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennislaw View Post
Kyle, good to have you on board!

pge
Thanks man....good to be here! Now all we need is some warm weather here in NC!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #38
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Thanks man....good to be here! Now all we need is some warm weather here in NC!
LOL! Yes, this cold spell has been brutal, glad to see it go (hopefully). But wait till the summer, then you'll be wishing it was some other season, it's hotter and more humid than LA.

I'll definitely look you up when I go in for service at Performance!

pge
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #39
Add1ction
Private First Class
Rep

I think we still have some cold weather yet, but it's nice to see some 50's and 60's for a change. It was nice to be able to wash the car this past weekend w/out freezing to death!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #40
Meridian12
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i

Ennislaw - the owner of that black 135 with the rescue squad tags is indeed a member on the board ~ just a shy one haha..

I have been lurking on 1addicts for years, just never bothered to post anything until I had the car.

I was very curious if anyone on the board would notice my car because of the "unique" plate...

Parkstaff - When I was purchasing my car from Michael at Performance, I remember some guy yelling out "Kyle, Kyle, where the hell is he?".. At first I thought this guy was looking for me for some reason, but I was told that he was looking for the "new guy" (I think this was right around the beginning of December). Just wanted to know I felt for ya haha..

-Kyle
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #41
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian12 View Post
... the owner of that black 135 with the rescue squad tags is indeed a member on the board ~ just a shy one haha..
-Kyle
LOL. Great that you're a member! And it's a beautiful car! I pick up mine next Tuesday at the BMW PC in SC - can't wait! Here is a photo of mine at the Welt, no resemblance at all.

What are your options? I ordered my fairly lean.

pge
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2010, 12:49 AM   #42
Meridian12
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i

Thumbs down

Ya know, were it not for the lack of road dust I would have sworn you took a picture of my car haha!

As for options, I had originally planned on getting just the hi-fi system but I ended up with: Performance pkg, M Sport pkg, heated seats, Hi-Fi, smartphone integration. While I love all the options, the heated seats by far have been my favorite the past few weeks lol..

I can say with a fair degree of certainty that you will love your car. I remember when I opened her up for the first time after I had done my 1200 mile oil change - ended up falling in love with her all over again. I pulled back into my driveway with a grin from ear to ear.

I am jealous that you are doing the performance delivery! If I had had the time I would have done it in a heartbeat. Let us know how it goes!

~edit~ Dunno why the thumbs down decided to plant itself in the post... sigh
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #43
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian12 View Post
Ya know, were it not for the lack of road dust I would have sworn you took a picture of my car haha!

As for options, I had originally planned on getting just the hi-fi system but I ended up with: Performance pkg, M Sport pkg, heated seats, Hi-Fi, smartphone integration. While I love all the options, the heated seats by far have been my favorite the past few weeks lol.. .. ~edit~ Dunno why the thumbs down decided to plant itself in the post... sigh
Sounds like we got the same options, M Sports package, Premium Hi-Fi, I thought about but didn't get the Performance package, just got the leather seats; instead of the smartphone option, just got the iPod+USB adapter, which works fine with the iPod function of my iPhone (after I have the Meisterschaft Touring HP exhaust installed I'm not sure how much music I'll be listening to ). I can see how the heated seats will be nice, glad I ordered them, although didn't need to use them in Germany in November, ironically.

Hey, the thumbs down can go for the current weather we're having as far as I'm concerned.

pge
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #44
tylerh269
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

i live in fayetteville and i just recently got a aw 135i on saddle in november, but i have only seen one around that area and that was the montego blue.
Appreciate 0