BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-08-2014, 09:10 AM   #3983
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I shall be spending all of Sunday (and Monday morning) renting a 2013 135i with...dinan stage 2 installed! I'll try to take some videos if I can and imagine i'll have some very interesting opinions and thoughts after putting it through its paces.

Can't think of a better thing to do or car to rent while out of town and on vacation. I'm sure Chunner will be happy and Kouper will at least appreciate that it's not a hyundai. Sadly, my performance suspension, performance exhaust, and PSS will be sorely missed, but looking forward to seeing what the dinan stage 2 is like. Stay tuned! Pun intended.
By the way, do you lose the pops & burbles if you have the Dinan software installed over PPK?

In other news hit 25k.

09-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #3984
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Preview

Been a crazy couple of days of chaos, so will write more in a couple of hours when I have time to do a proper write up/review/analysis, but here's at least a preview. I'm back in my car this morning as I had to cut my trip short and come in to work, so wanted to push my car a bit for a good comparison, but alas, traffic was not conducive.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #3985
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Dinan Stage 2 Mini Review

Alright, I have a little more time now to give somewhat of a review, though I'm still not sure how much to take away from it.

To answer you first Kouper, I guess when you rent enough Hyundai's, you get enough points to then rent whatever your heart desires, so I said, hey, can I get a dinan stage 2 tuned 2013 135i and they obliged, albeit in space gray.

What I can say is, it sure was a blast to drive and fast as hell, however at first I thought it was just a subtle upgrade in power. The problem I found though is that I was really mashing the hell out of the gas and pushing it 2-3x harder than I ever had or normally would my own car, so that may account for a lot of what I felt. For those of you with DCT, I'd say maybe it feels like 1.5x pushing the sport button? The power delivery is nice and maybe a lil smoother, lil less lag on the throttle response, but in the end, I don't know. It was very clear to me that while it was fun and a nice upgrade, I didn't think there was ENOUGH of a difference for my driving style to justify it. I wish I had my car there to do a thorough back to back, but I was in San Diego and didn't get back to MY car til today. I wanted to try to push my car this morning a bit, trying to give it the same throttle inputs to see how it responded, but it was raining for once and traffic was pretty congested, so couldn't do much.

My take away though is that if I didn't have the PPK, this is what I'd get. But WITH the PPK, I don't know. Again, I think it's hard for me to make a serious take away without my car there to do back to back similar runs.

The OTHER major problem of course I encountered is that after about an hour, I got a major low oil warning! What's weird is nothing really came up to alert me WHILE I was driving, though I did notice the lil warning triangle next to the odometer, but I was told by the owner to hit the DTC button once when I get in the car because he said the first time he pushed it on an onramp after getting the dinan flash, the DTC kicked in and like shut him down or something, cutting out his gas and leaving him stuck on a freeway onramp for a minute and had to turn the car back on. Disconcerting...like my low oil warning, which didn't show up prominently in the instrument cluster until I turned the car OFF! Where's the sense in that? I think I assumed the lil warning triangle was cause of the DTC being slightly off hitting it once.

When I turned the car back on, warning was gone, said oil level was okay, and I drove back to my hotel very cautiously and the warning came back up when I turned it off there again. I then had to figure out what to do, and ultimately had to look up the right oil, go to Autozone, get a quart of oil and play mechanic. Was a major ordeal and 2 hour cluster-f*** but guess that took care of it. Got it back out after that, took it easy, made sure everything was okay, all warnings off, oil level then showing max, and enjoyed it a bit more at night.

I did not take any videos, did not use launch control or anything.

Other things to note - there were NO pops, NO crackles, no overruns, nothing of the sort with the dinan tune alone. So, while Chunner says he still has them, I guess the only thing we learned is that the dinan tune alone does not create any, though that doesn't really help any of us. I suppose if you put a dinan on top of a PPK you will retain the pops and crackles? Dinan reps don't seem to know and nobody wants to risk this. So, chunner is the only person we know who put a dinan on top of a PPK and can really tell us, though a bit of a small sample size.

It also was so sad to not have the PE!!!! On our cars, not sure what we'd say the ratio is of engine noise to exhaust noise. 50-50? Maybe 40-60? In that dinan-tuned car, was more like 90% engine, 10% exhaust. That was just a different experience than I've become accustomed to. It also may be why I was pushing the gas more and more to try to make exhaust noise. But it still sounded awesome to hear that engine roar. When I had the window down to try to listen for exhaust pops, crackles, and overruns, of which i heard zero, you definitely hear the whooshing turbos a bit more, though that could also be attributed to not having the PE loudly blasting.

In the end, it was surely fun, nice to be essentially in almost my car as a rental car while on a trip, though the mechanical issues really soured things, pretty much ruined my day, and I ultimately cut my trip a day short, hopped in my lovely chevy sonic and drove home late last night to have to work today.

Here are some additional pics, including my 2 rentals next to each other. Ha!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 01:14 PM   #3986
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Alright, I have a little more time now to give somewhat of a review, though I'm still not sure how much to take away from it.

To answer you first Kouper, I guess when you rent enough Hyundai's, you get enough points to then rent whatever your heart desires, so I said, hey, can I get a dinan stage 2 tuned 2013 135i and they obliged, albeit in space gray.

What I can say is, it sure was a blast to drive and fast as hell, however at first I thought it was just a subtle upgrade in power. The problem I found though is that I was really mashing the hell out of the gas and pushing it 2-3x harder than I ever had or normally would my own car, so that may account for a lot of what I felt. For those of you with DCT, I'd say maybe it feels like 1.5x pushing the sport button? The power delivery is nice and maybe a lil smoother, lil less lag on the throttle response, but in the end, I don't know. It was very clear to me that while it was fun and a nice upgrade, I didn't think there was ENOUGH of a difference for my driving style to justify it. I wish I had my car there to do a thorough back to back, but I was in San Diego and didn't get back to MY car til today. I wanted to try to push my car this morning a bit, trying to give it the same throttle inputs to see how it responded, but it was raining for once and traffic was pretty congested, so couldn't do much.

My take away though is that if I didn't have the PPK, this is what I'd get. But WITH the PPK, I don't know. Again, I think it's hard for me to make a serious take away without my car there to do back to back similar runs.

The OTHER major problem of course I encountered is that after about an hour, I got a major low oil warning! What's weird is nothing really came up to alert me WHILE I was driving, though I did notice the lil warning triangle next to the odometer, but I was told by the owner to hit the DTC button once when I get in the car because he said the first time he pushed it on an onramp after getting the dinan flash, the DTC kicked in and like shut him down or something, cutting out his gas and leaving him stuck on a freeway onramp for a minute and had to turn the car back on. Disconcerting...like my low oil warning, which didn't show up prominently in the instrument cluster until I turned the car OFF! Where's the sense in that? I think I assumed the lil warning triangle was cause of the DTC being slightly off hitting it once.

When I turned the car back on, warning was gone, said oil level was okay, and I drove back to my hotel very cautiously and the warning came back up when I turned it off there again. I then had to figure out what to do, and ultimately had to look up the right oil, go to Autozone, get a quart of oil and play mechanic. Was a major ordeal and 2 hour cluster-f*** but guess that took care of it. Got it back out after that, took it easy, made sure everything was okay, all warnings off, oil level then showing max, and enjoyed it a bit more at night.

Other things to note - there were NO pops, NO crackles, no overruns, nothing of the sort with the dinan tune alone. So, while Chunner says he still has them, I guess the only thing we learned is that the dinan tune alone does not create any, though that doesn't really help any of us. I suppose if you put a dinan on top of a PPK you will retain the pops and crackles? Dinan reps don't seem to know and nobody wants to risk this. So, chunner is the only person we know who put a dinan on top of a PPK and can really tell us, though a bit of a small sample size.

It also was so sad to not have the PE!!!! On our cars, not sure what we'd say the ratio is of engine noise to exhaust noise. 50-50? Maybe 40-60? In that dinan-tuned car, was more like 90% engine, 10% exhaust. That was just a different experience than I've become accustomed to. It also may be why I was pushing the gas more and more to try to make exhaust noise. But it still sounded awesome to hear that engine roar. When I had the window down to try to listen for exhaust pops, crackles, and overruns, of which i heard zero, you definitely hear the whooshing turbos a bit more, though that could also be attributed to not having the PE loudly blasting.

In the end, it was surely fun, nice to be essentially in almost my car as a rental car while on a trip, though the mechanical issues really soured things, pretty much ruined my day, and I ultimately cut my trip a day short, hopped in my lovely chevy sonic and drove home late last night to have to work today.

Thanks, this is really helpful. I have no doubt the Dinan tune is an improvement over PPK v2 but I'm not sure if the cost can be justified. Sometimes they offer promotions of 10-15% off but it's still a hefty price tag. I actually prefer the JB4 since it's much cheaper and can be physically removed -- not talking about dealer visits but just in general.

Also I know it sounds cheesy but the along with the aesthetics, I really associate the 'is' with the PPK v2. I like knowing our 1-er puts out the same power as the m235i (despite being an older platform). Heck, I even have the slightest of reservations installing the MFactory LSD as I really prefer the Quaife, but at least it's easily removeable. After the diff, PS is only things left on my wishlist which I can justify when it's time to replace the worn out oe shocks.
      09-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #3987
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii View Post
Thanks, this is really helpful. I have no doubt the Dinan tune is an improvement over PPK v2 but I'm not sure if the cost can be justified. Sometimes they offer promotions of 10-15% off but it's still a hefty price tag. I actually prefer the JB4 since it's much cheaper and can be physically removed -- not talking about dealer visits but just in general.

Also I know it sounds cheesy but the along with the aesthetics, I really associate the 'is' with the PPK v2. I like knowing our 1-er puts out the same power as the m235i (despite being an older platform). Heck, I even have the slightest of reservations installing the MFactory LSD as I really prefer the Quaife, but at least it's easily removeable. After the diff, PS is only things left on my wishlist which I can justify when it's time to replace the worn out oe shocks.
Ya, my take away was even assuming the stage 2 at the $1699 sale price, I can't justify it since we already have the PPK2. For my purposes at least, my limited resources would be better spent on other upgrades that don't blacklist our car with BMW and flip that warranty switch we can never undo of not being able to get it CPO'd or get extended warranties, etc. etc. Not to say it wasn't fun, but I think our cars are plenty quick and powerful as is, and if you assume dinan's own dynos of the PPK rate it around 336 hp and 377 ft-lb of torque, or whatever the number was, it's hard to justify the dinan s2 (for me) since we already have the ppk2.

And at least I got to drive kinda my own car as a rental car while on a trip, so was nice and familiar.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #3988
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Ya, my take away was even assuming the stage 2 at the $1699 sale price, I can't justify it since we already have the PPK2. For my purposes at least, my limited resources would be better spent on other upgrades that don't blacklist our car with BMW and flip that warranty switch we can never undo of not being able to get it CPO'd or get extended warranties, etc. etc. Not to say it wasn't fun, but I think our cars are plenty quick and powerful as is, and if you assume dinan's own dynos of the PPK rate it around 336 hp and 377 ft-lb of torque, or whatever the number was, it's hard to justify the dinan s2 (for me) since we already have the ppk2.

And at least I got to drive kinda my own car as a rental car while on a trip, so was nice and familiar.
HOW/WHERE did you get a Dinan Stage 2 135 as a 'rental car'? Tell us the truth....DID YOU STEAL IT????

i want to go to that rental company.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #3989
Chunner
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is | #341/586

Garage List
Quote:

Although, I do not have the Dinan stage 2 but rather the stage 3. To me, the difference between my stock 135is and post Dinan stage 3 was night and day. 408 lbs of torque at 3500 RPM is truly, really fun vs the original 317 lbs of torque at 1300 RPM.

Greg, if u are ever in NYC, look me up. You can have mines for the weekend!

A stock 135is has:
Peak BHP: 320 @ 5800
Peak Torque: 317 @ 1300

Dinan stage 2 will give a 135is
Peak BHP: 355 @ 5300
Peak Torque: 401 @ 5300

Dinan stage 3 will give a 135is
Peak BHP: 373 @ 5300
Peak Torque 408 @ 3500

The stock 135is's pops & crackles will remain. The Dinan tune does not take that away in any form or fashion. I PROMISE!!!
2013 BMW 135is Coupe | Dinan Stage 3 | M3 Subframe Bushings | Dinan Monoball Joints | Dinan Toe Links | 1M Strut Bar | MPS AS/3 - VMR 710's 18x8.5 ET45 / 18x9.5 ET50 | MPSS - BMW 313's 18x7.5 / 18x8.5 | Min Grey, Savanna | Prem, Tech | DCT | Beast #341/586 |

2021 BMW X7 M50i | Alpine White | Children Hauler
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 02:36 PM   #3990
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:

Well, I must say, it doesn't sound like the most encouraging review, but at least you did it and now you know what it's like. I don't think I'll be getting it any time soon. I'm pretty happy with my car the way it is, anyway. I will probably get an extended warranty instead. The original warranty expires this October.
      09-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #3991
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
HOW/WHERE did you get a Dinan Stage 2 135 as a 'rental car'? Tell us the truth....DID YOU STEAL IT????

i want to go to that rental company.
There's a website called relayrides where people basically rent out their personal cars. There are some amazing cars available, such as someone renting out a lime rock edition e92 M3? Who would do that?! All sorts of interesting cars available. I stumbled upon the dinan stage 2 135 as I was just seeing if any 135s available for my trip since I'd rather drive MY car. For $99, was good fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunner View Post
Although, I do not have the Dinan stage 2 but rather the stage 3. To me, the difference between my stock 135is and post Dinan stage 3 was night and day. 408 lbs of torque at 3500 RPM is truly, really fun vs the original 317 lbs of torque at 1300 RPM.

Greg, if u are ever in NYC, look me up. You can have mines for the weekend!

A stock 135is has:
Peak BHP: 320 @ 5800
Peak Torque: 317 @ 1300

Dinan stage 2 will give a 135is
Peak BHP: 355 @ 5300
Peak Torque: 401 @ 5300

Dinan stage 3 will give a 135is
Peak BHP: 373 @ 5300
Peak Torque 408 @ 3500

The stock 135is's pops & crackles will remain. The Dinan tune does not take that away in any form or fashion. I PROMISE!!!
Alas, so many confounding variables so hard to truly gauge, especially since I didn't have back to back. Definitely FELT faster/more powerful. However, dinan's own dyno of a the PPK on the N55 had it at like 336 hp and 377 ft-lb of torque.

Also, you're also benefiting from additional bolt ons with your stage 3. Wish you'd gone stage 2 FIRST just for our own informational purposes. Next time take one for the team. Also is that torque # right on the stage 2 peak at 5300 rpm or was that supposed to be 3500? if 5300, not sure I even got up to those levels. Believe me, it pulled like a mother-fing freight train, but again, I think half of that was the car and the other half was me just pushing it much harder than my own car to see how it felt and what it could do. Plus, once I got the low oil warning early on, that really put a hamper on things and I was afraid to do much of anything.

Pushing the sport button already makes our cars "feel" faster and that's the best way I can describe it as like sport button times 1.5, as it was more responsive and the power came on quicker. So for me at least, I can't justify the money for stage 2 if you already have ppk2, and I don't have the money for stage 3, so that's out for me. Plus, since I sit in traffic most the time and don't push my car quite that hard, in my situation I can't justify it...but don't want to take away from them or sound like I'm poo-pooing them altogether.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 02:55 PM   #3992
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
One thing that comes to mind though, if your rental car had say over 40k on the odom, it's probably due for carbon cleaning which is notorious for robbing power. Whereas Chunner's (and all our 2013's) for that model have far less miles so his Dinan S2/3 performing noticeably better isn't surprising neither.
      09-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #3993
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Quote:
One thing that comes to mind though, if your rental car had say over 40k on the odom, it's probably due for carbon cleaning which is notorious for robbing power. Whereas Chunner's (and all our 2013's) for that model have far less miles so his Dinan S2/3 performing noticeably better isn't surprising neither.
2013 with 7200 miles. 7350 now. =)

I'd also consider what I did not a comprehensive test, more of simply a day of fun and exploration.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #3994
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
There's a website called relayrides where people basically rent out their personal cars. There are some amazing cars available, such as someone renting out a lime rock edition e92 M3? Who would do that?! All sorts of interesting cars available. I stumbled upon the dinan stage 2 135 as I was just seeing if any 135s available for my trip since I'd rather drive MY car. For $99, was good fun.

oh yeaaaaah!! they have that here too. i should try it. I wanted to get a Z3 from there because it's my wife's "dream car"....yeah i know...not sure why but it is. I'm even thinking of buying her one because she's wanted it for years now.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #3995
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
2013 with 7200 miles. 7350 now. =)

I'd also consider what I did not a comprehensive test, more of simply a day of fun and exploration.
Got it, only other thing I can think of heatsoak. Increase in boost w/o upgraded FMIC could be a little disappointing given the right (or wrong) humidity conditions. Or maybe boost leak, who knows.
      09-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #3996
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Quote:
Got it, only other thing I can think of heatsoak. Increase in boost w/o upgraded FMIC could be a little disappointing given the right (or wrong) humidity conditions. Or maybe boost leak, who knows.
I mean it definitely felt faster and was a blast. It was also insanely hot and humid yesterday with remnants of hurricane whatever. Unbearable conditions of like 90-95 with who knows what humidity, tropical weather and occasional thunderstorms, though luckily I didn't drive through any. It also does not have the additional/upgraded cooling of our beloved PPK2s, as well. Was interesting to see under the hood too cause it looked a lot "emptier" on the right than I'm used to I guess since it didn't have all the plumbing and what have you of the PPK2.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 05:35 PM   #3997
CAVU
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F87 M2

Quote:

You did it!!! Thanks for taking one for the team and executing this comparo. Those of us with Dinan tunes should be pleased with the upgrade, and those of us on the fence about getting a Dinan tune can live another day without the regret of missing out on the overall 135is experience. Sounds like this car wasn't very well sorted... probably because the owner pimps it out to whomever has the dough and a driver's license.

Reminds me of the poor Corvette HZH we rented from Hertz in 2008 and spent an entire day hot-lapping around the backroads and canyons of Riverside County. That car stopped for driver changes and fuel. Handled it like a champ... no lights, messages, or limp modes!

Interesting thoughts on the more subdued personality of the car without the PE and PPK pops & burbles. On the 135is, those two upgrades really "tie the room together"!

F87 '16 M2 ... Mineral Grey, 6MT, Exec, MPE
Gone: E82 '13 135is 475/586 ... Mineral Grey / Oyster, DCT, Premium, Tech, HK, Michelin PSS, BMW Performance Suspension
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 06:14 PM   #3998
Kouper
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is AW/Black 6MT

Greg,
Sounds like a fun weekend that at least gave you some feel for the Dinan stage 2 tune. You should have just driven your car to San Diego. That way you could have driven the two back to back and gotten a much better sense of the comparison.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 06:55 PM   #3999
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

As an update, after driving my car home from work on the freeway and trying to somewhat push it in a similar fashion to the dinan one, it's definitely noticeably slower in comparison. The dinan one seems to just surge and have the power come on sooner for what it's worth.

And the reason I was renting a car was because I was driving to Phoenix, THEN all the way around to San Diego and with 100+ degree heat and 10 hours of planned driving through the desert with risk of thunderstorms and flash flooding, I played it safe and spent the $32 on a lovely rental car. In retrospect I may have been better off taking my car, but I'd also already decided that I wasn't going to get the dinan flash, so a more scientific/back to back comparison wasn't really the goal. Just a fun day of hauling ass and trying to avoid a ticket. And to see what the leather interior is like on our cars. =P
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #4000
Chunner
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is | #341/586

Garage List
Quote:
As an update, after driving my car home from work on the freeway and trying to somewhat push it in a similar fashion to the dinan one, it's definitely noticeably slower in comparison. The dinan one seems to just surge and have the power come on sooner for what it's worth.
My friend Greg,

hee hee, I guess what you are trying to imply is:

now... after comparing it with your 135is .....

that you thoroughly enjoyed thrashing around a 135i Dinan Stage 2 car and it's 355hp @ 5300 RPM and 401lbs of tq @ 5300 RPM vs.... a stock 135is which has: 320hp @ 5800 RPM and 317lbs of tq @ 1300 RPM...

Now just imagine, driving your own 135is with all it's PE crackle, pop and burble glory because you do not lose it but now with a with the Dinan stage 2 tune and if you dare, a stage 3 tune with 373hp @ 5300 RPM and 408lbs of tq @ an whopping early 3500 RPM. With all that, it also comes with an upgraded FMIC and oil cooler to handle all that hot heat soak from that wonderful California sun!

In addition, since you already have that BMW performance suspension and those sticky Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Your ride would actually even be more fun then the rental because all that power will now be efficiently transferred to the ground.

I will now dare say.. "Live what I live everyday" ... "JUST DO IT"!
2013 BMW 135is Coupe | Dinan Stage 3 | M3 Subframe Bushings | Dinan Monoball Joints | Dinan Toe Links | 1M Strut Bar | MPS AS/3 - VMR 710's 18x8.5 ET45 / 18x9.5 ET50 | MPSS - BMW 313's 18x7.5 / 18x8.5 | Min Grey, Savanna | Prem, Tech | DCT | Beast #341/586 |

2021 BMW X7 M50i | Alpine White | Children Hauler

Last edited by Chunner; 09-09-2014 at 08:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #4001
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Yes, I will admit it, after pushing my car a bit more today, I can say that the dinan stage 2 was definitely noticeably more powerful and more responsive.

Ain't getting it though! The car is already plenty fast and makes me smile, and don't think I could afford the tickets I would be getting either because it's definitely addictive and has you pushing the car more...same way the performance suspension seemingly has you start driving harder and harder and pushing the limits cause it just feels so much more capable. Ask Rick. Or pick that up one day. Once you switch to the PSS, it'll really expose the flaws in the stock suspension. Perhaps that can be your spring treat.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 09:48 AM   #4002
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
65* this morning on the way to work, what's heatsoak??
      09-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #4003
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii
65* this morning on the way to work, what's heatsoak??
perfect turbo weather innit?! love it!!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #4004
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
perfect turbo weather innit?! love it!!
I'm looking at 103* as the hottest temperature this weekend, so no turbo weather here. As I was just discussing with another member, the a/c in our cars suck so I'll be staying in as much as possible. September in San Berdu county is hell. Can't wait for fall.