BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
kevwrx
Internationally Renouned Skidologist
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i convert/Lambo Gallardo

Advanced Car Control Course Sandown 16/01/10 Driver Dynamics

Super Special Discounted Advanced Car Control Course

Saturday 16th January 2010

Driver Dynamics will be hosting a specially discounted Advanced Car Control Course at Sandown Raceway Melbourne on Saturday 16th January 2010
We offer these specially discounted courses once per year at Sandown Raceway.

This course is suited to all drivers and is focused on raising the drivers awareness of vehicle dynamics, advanced vehicle control skills, and how even small increases in speed can dramatically affect the degree of vehicle control difficulty.

The format is very much ‘hands on’, with the emphasis on practical driving exercises, including highway speed emergency braking, wet corner emergency braking, emergency lane changing, multiple direction changes, understeer and oversteer exercises, and vehicle stability exercises on our unique ‘split surface’ system.
This is a full day course starting at 8.30am and concluding at 4.00pm.
Note that this is not a trackday, there is no circuit lapping.
You dont need a helmet or any special modifications to your car.

Normally drivers would expect to pay up to $300.00 or more to attend such a program, but we’re offering this date for only $195.00 per driver.
Note that this price also includes lunch and soft drinks.

These courses fill very fast, so if you’d like to attend please call Tessa on 1300 652 693 Or email enquiries@driverdynamics.com

Kind regards
Kev
      11-03-2009, 03:01 AM   #2
amk2912
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: '10 X5 40d & '12 F10 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevwrx View Post
Super Special Discounted Advanced Car Control Course

Saturday 16th January 2010

Driver Dynamics will be hosting a specially discounted Advanced Car Control Course at Sandown Raceway Melbourne on Saturday 16th January 2010
We offer these specially discounted courses once per year at Sandown Raceway.

This course is suited to all drivers and is focused on raising the drivers awareness of vehicle dynamics, advanced vehicle control skills, and how even small increases in speed can dramatically affect the degree of vehicle control difficulty.

The format is very much ‘hands on’, with the emphasis on practical driving exercises, including highway speed emergency braking, wet corner emergency braking, emergency lane changing, multiple direction changes, understeer and oversteer exercises, and vehicle stability exercises on our unique ‘split surface’ system.
This is a full day course starting at 8.30am and concluding at 4.00pm.
Note that this is not a trackday, there is no circuit lapping.
You dont need a helmet or any special modifications to your car.

Normally drivers would expect to pay up to $300.00 or more to attend such a program, but we’re offering this date for only $195.00 per driver.
Note that this price also includes lunch and soft drinks.

These courses fill very fast, so if you’d like to attend please call Tessa on 1300 652 693 Or email enquiries@driverdynamics.com

Kind regards
Kev
Hey Kev

How's about running something like this in the Wild West? I'm sure there'd be a lot of pple here interested...
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 04:55 AM   #3
smarm
Worsier then Tupac dying.
Rep
Drives:

If you haven't done one of these, they are a worthwhile. Also worthwhile as a refresher. Did one with DD a while ago, quite good.

Great price.

Quote:
If you write 'Wash Me' on my car, I'll carve 'Resuscitate Me' into your chest
Appreciate 0