BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

12-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
M///1rider
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

1m exhaust setups need some help

Hey guys so i just got my 3\" catless ar dps put on thanks to Autocouture motoring,

I have agency power midpipes from my 135i alrdy on but i was looking to switch those up because i want a clean one name setup.

I dont have deep pockets for an exhaust like akra or eissenmann but im looking for a quality exhaust.

Ive been looking at the remus sport exhaust the non titanium and its a good price range. Im a guy thats likes good power and a good sound too loud doesnt matter that much but i would like to at least keep a muffler on.

Does anyone have hp gains on just the remus muffler?

And also does anyone have any pics of the midpipes for the remus system?

Any input can help !
Thanks to **********s i might be getting in on the group buy for the remus muffler and maybe mids later on.

Im looking for max power but not the loudest exhaust. On a scale of 1-10 7-8 would be fine
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by M///1rider View Post
Hey guys so i just got my 3\" catless ar dps put on thanks to Autocouture motoring,

I have agency power midpipes from my 135i alrdy on but i was looking to switch those up because i want a clean one name setup.

I dont have deep pockets for an exhaust like akra or eissenmann but im looking for a quality exhaust.

Ive been looking at the remus sport exhaust the non titanium and its a good price range. Im a guy thats likes good power and a good sound too loud doesnt matter that much but i would like to at least keep a muffler on.

Does anyone have hp gains on just the remus muffler?

And also does anyone have any pics of the midpipes for the remus system?

Any input can help !
Thanks to **********s i might be getting in on the group buy for the remus muffler and maybe mids later on.

Im looking for max power but not the loudest exhaust. On a scale of 1-10 7-8 would be fine
Have a look at the Berk or Mad Dad mid-pipes.

Be on the lookout for the Borla 1M muffler as well.
Appreciate 0