BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Jlevi SW | Enkreuz Competition Series Official Release

Jlevi SW is proud to announce the official release of the Enkreuz Competition Series. The engineering team at Enkreuz has been working on this latest series of designs for well over a year now and the result is nothing short of perfection.

These wheels are now being offered in addition to their Heritage series and feature T6 Spun Forged Barrels and Centers. This puts Enkreuz among the strongest, lightest and highest quality 3 Piece Forged wheels available on the market.

As always, these wheels are entirely custom made to order and can be done in a variety of finishes, lip options and sizes based on your preference.

Introductory Pricing Information

We will be running introductory pricing specials on the first 10 sets. We are running another thread on which people can vote for the 2 styles that they want for this intro pricing and sign up to be one of the first 10 with this special pricing. The first 10 sets will be only offered in 2 designs, so once the two designs have been selected by you guys, we will sign up the first 10 buyers with intro pricing. After these 10 sets, pricing will go to standard retail.

Click Here to Vote for Intro Pricing

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Thanks for the inquiries guys!
Appreciate 0