BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
LongIslandNY135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

1996 Vette $15,000 OBO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
1996 Chevrolet Corvette with the Grand Sport LT4 eight cylinder and a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is in mint condition and has been garage kept for its entire life. I purchased the Vette a few months ago from its original owner who was an elderly gentlemen who kept it in the garage and under a cover as well. The car only has 42,000 miles. 6 CD changer was installed by the original owner as well as a override for the 1st to 4th so you don't have to get locked out of 2nd and 3rd for better fuel economy. Car is a targa top, so just pop the top off and it fits in its own holder in the back. The car drives amazing. Since the original driver was an elderly mad who just kept the car for weekend cruising and I didn't put 3,000 miles one it the car has never been abused. everything in the car works like new. Keyless entire that when you walk up to the car it unlocks and when you walk away it lock on its own, no need to even push a button (I thought that was a cool feature that came stock in '96). AC works too and is cold. car passed NYS inspection as it should. There are no problems with the hideaway headlights. The car is definitely perfect for those nice weekend drives with the top off, those are the only times I ever drove it. The car has just gotten a complete service less then 500 miles ago including:
-new distributer
-new distributer cap
-new distributer rotor
-new spark plug wires
-new spark plugs
-new water pump
-new thermostat
-new temperature sensor
-anti-freeze flushed and replaced
-all new tires with KUMHO, 255/44/17 fronts, 285/40/17 rears (could fit up to 315 in the rear because the rears are the Grand Sport size wheels at 17" by 11"!)
-alignment
-new wiper blades
-oil and filter change
-new one way emission exhaust air valves

VIN: 1G1YY225XT5112014

I can also email more photos of the car, I have pictures of everything on the car. Pilotf16@aol.com
I'll also be willing to trade for other vehicles.
You can email me or text me at 631-827-8270