BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Stan.mac
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

P-Tuning, Manassas, Cobb Tune

ALCON,

A couple of days ago I talked to the store manager at P-Tuning about tuning BMW's via the Cobb AP. The manager explained to me that P-Tuning did not have the proper SW to tune our vehicles, but was interested in making the purchase as long as the local market supported it. I'm reaching out to see how many people would be interested in getting their car tuned by these guys. Tuan has tuned two other FI cars that I've had in the past and the tune was freaking amazing. Check out their web site and and some other cars that have been tuned by these guys and let me know what y'all think...
      05-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0110001 View Post
ALCON,

A couple of days ago I talked to the store manager at P-Tuning about tuning BMW's via the Cobb AP. The manager explained to me that P-Tuning did not have the proper SW to tune our vehicles, but was interested in making the purchase as long as the local market supported it. I'm reaching out to see how many people would be interested in getting their car tuned by these guys. Tuan has tuned two other FI cars that I've had in the past and the tune was freaking amazing. Check out their web site and and some other cars that have been tuned by these guys and let me know what y'all think...
Depends on when this would be happening....I've thought about taking the s2000 there when I had it because they do a lot for the Honda community and are on the s2000 forums. I was going to go to ProTuning Freaks originally...
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
Stan.mac
Second Lieutenant
Rep

You are the only person that responded, so I guess there's no others interested.
      05-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
Whitenukl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 135i

I'd be interested as well but I'm a few months away from getting the appropriate mods to do this. I do know alot of s2000 guys have gone to p-tuning with good results.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #5
Stan.mac
Second Lieutenant
Rep

PM me, maybe we can lean on them a little bit. But I've also found another guy that is a solid tuner and is local.
      05-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
ponder?
Rep
Drives: 10 135i

I would also be interested. despite what my info says I am in the NOVA area now and my warranty is almost up.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 07:20 AM   #7
Stan.mac
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Maybe we can all get together and drive out there to convince them that they have a market... But we also should all get together and see what this other guy that I met can do. Personally, I just have faith in P-tuning.