BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
4GETIT
BLK N BLK, ISS 3 wheels, JuiceBox, Agency Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135I N55 BLK N BLK

Iss Forged 3-piece Wheels For 1-series

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a set of custom made ISS Forged Spider 3-Piece wheels. These were ordered from Vivid Racing and custom made and colored by ISS Forged wheels for my 2011 BMW 135I. The size are staggered fit with front 18x8 and rear 18x9. I originally removed the stock run flat tires and used them on these wheels. They are colored flat black centers, gloss black lip, and 1/8 in blood red pinstriped with blood red rivets. I originally paid $4700.00 plus shipping for them and were on my car.

I just traded in my 135I BMW to dealer and in order for BMW to certify car for resale, they must have the stock BMW OME wheels. So I removed these and gave them the stock wheels, even thou they admitted the car was SIC/BAD ASS Looking.

Wheels were originally weighed by Vivid Racing before installed on car and the ISS wheels weighed was 22 lbs compared to stock BMW M wheel at 27.5 lbs. This is the only reason I am getting rid of these wheels, they are not bent, warped or and defects at all in the wheel performance and are true 3-piece wheels, not fake ones with fake rivets.

My loss is your definite gain and half the price with no tax. I have the original boxes they were shipped in from ISS.

Note there are some small paint chips on one wheels but not that noticeable and if it bothers you they can be touched up.
I did not bother me and I am picky!!!

THAT'S THE GREAT THING ABOUT 3-PIECE WHEELS THEY CAN BE EASILY UNBOLTED AND ONLY THAT PIECE CAN BE DONE.

I also have the original receipt!

Click link to see photos of wheels

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p.../BMW%20WHEELS/

Past rides: MB CL55 AMG, BMW M3, Porsche 911TURBO, MB CLK63 AMG-BLACK SERIES, 2002 325I, 2003 X5, 2011 BMW 128I, 2010 X3, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE 135I. WHO SAYS GETTING BORED DOES NOT HAVE ITS ADVANTAGES, NO HATTERS PLZ
Appreciate 0