11-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #595
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
Would I be safe to assume most of you would not drive your 1M for a nation wide North America 1M meeting?

I am already working on a Nation wide car meet for kicks and figure might as well ping the community to see how much flak I get.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702394

Would be in June of 2013.
And that would be a NO

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #596
mPlasticDesign
Major General
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
Updated Everyone's Info:

Updated everyone's info. Keep em coming, lets complete this Registry!
      11-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #597
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
Not sure how accurate this is but I was just at the Serpa BMW in Newmarket, Ontario and the sales manager (John I forget his last name) confirmed a final count of 222 exactly for Canada. I mentioned to him this registry and how we have 220 but he said he's got info to back up his claim of 222. I can get in contact with him to get furthur information.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #598
urbanstorm
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

I'm trying to dig up the story on my M, which supposedly was ordered by someone in Ontario. Regardless, I have been watching the pre owned inventory on bmw.ca and Serpa BMW now has two 1M's I believe both priced over 69,999. Would be nice to get those two vins for the registry, and his information as to why he thinks there is 222.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #599
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanstorm View Post
I'm trying to dig up the story on my M, which supposedly was ordered by someone in Ontario. Regardless, I have been watching the pre owned inventory on bmw.ca and Serpa BMW now has two 1M's I believe both priced over 69,999. Would be nice to get those two vins for the registry, and his information as to why he thinks there is 222.
Well the 2 VIN's are posted:

VP76338 - BSM - $69,995
VS96412 - VO - $72,900

I'll give him a call this week to get more info on his 222 claim.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 06:47 AM   #600
lupoblu78
Rep
Drives: bmw 1M

new (used) 1M from Italy!!

Hi you all this is my VIN!!!

VIN: xxxxxxP75301
COLOUR: ALPINE WHITE

DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WAS MADE BUT IT WAS REGISTERED 27TH MAY 2011 !!
SHOULD ASK BMW DIRECTLY I GUESS ..

Last edited by lupoblu78; 11-26-2012 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: did not want my complete VIN to show
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #601
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupoblu78 View Post
Hi you all this is my VIN!!!

VIN: WBSUR910X0VP75301
COLOUR: ALPINE WHITE

DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WAS MADE BUT IT WAS REGISTERED 27TH MAY 2011 !!
SHOULD ASK BMW DIRECTLY I GUESS ..
Check inside your drivers door or pillar next to tire pressure info, there may be a metal plate with production date carved on.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #602
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

To all 1M owners,

BMW will shortly announce a Polo Shirt made exclusively for 1M owners. Check out all the details at http://M-Power.com/1M

I'm posting this here so you guys can legitimately order your shirts right now before someone else makes use of the 1M registry in a bad way.

Please don't mention this 1M Polo Shirt promo outside this thread yet. And please send me a PM in case there are any technical issues in the ordering process. Thanks everybody and happy ordering!

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 05:25 PM   #603
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight
To all 1M owners,

BMW will shortly announce a Polo Shirt made exclusively for 1M owners. Check out all the details at http://M-Power.com/1M

I'm posting this here so you guys can legitimately order your shirts right now before someone else makes use of the 1M registry in a bad way.

Please don't mention this 1M Polo Shirt promo outside this thread yet. And please send me a PM in case there are any technical issues in the ordering process. Thanks everybody and happy ordering!

Best regards,
south
Ordered!

Thanks for the info.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #604
mPlasticDesign
Major General
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
To all 1M owners,

Best regards,
south
Thanks for the heads up!

There were some 20 "FULL" VIN #'s on the registry that I have removed. With the partial VIN's it is impossible to "cheat" order the shirts.
      11-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #605
IndyMike
Captain
Rep
Drives: 11 VO 1 M/22 G42 Thundernight

I'm in, too. Best $118.43 belated Merry Christmas gift I'll receive from myself.

Next, if they'd just offer up a reduced scale model in same 3 optional colors that would be great.

"Before You, Lord, We Bow" - Francis Scott Key
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #606
LOVEM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1m VO

I JUST ORDERED ONE . cost was around $120.00 u.s.
on the side note they should have offered free to the owners since we paid hefty premiums to get one .
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #607
LOVEM
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
To all 1M owners,

Best regards,
south
THANKS FOR THE INFO.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #608
///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
To all 1M owners,

Best regards,
south
Appreciate the heads up, South. Ordered one myself, somewhat pricey but have certainly paid more for less worthy polos

PS: Good job BMW still milking the 'exclusive' marketing machine. 6309 * USD 120 = $757,080, not bad for a 50% cotton short sleeve T-
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #609
LOVEM
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M1 View Post
Appreciate the heads up, South. Ordered one myself, somewhat pricey but have certainly paid more for less worthy polos

PS: Good job BMW still milking the 'exclusive' marketing machine. 6309 * USD 120 = $757,080, not bad for a 50% cotton short sleeve T-
$ 747,174.87. To be exact.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #610
lupoblu78
Rep
Drives: bmw 1M

DONE!!!

Quote:
To all 1M owners,

Best regards,
south
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #611
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep

$120 bucks for a polo. Already paid for a pricey car and you want to eek more out. Should be free for US people as we got less than the rest of the world. Let me know when it is free and I will get one. Till then, BMWUSA throw us a bone already.

Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #612
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Ordered mine.
      11-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #613
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
$120 bucks for a polo. Already paid for a pricey car and you want to eek more out. Should be free for US people as we got less than the rest of the world. Let me know when it is free and I will get one. Till then, BMWUSA throw us a bone already.
US is almost for sure the market which received the car cheapest and by a good distance, also it had the second biggest share in the world just after Germany. You really are not complaining, are you? People buy a 118d for the price of a US 1M around the World.

If it would be free for owners then it should be so everywhere, not in a single market. Since it looks like there is no free meal in BMW I think they did this one right by making it a fixed price for everyone including a fixed transport cost, so if you want it pay for it.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #614
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

6309 1Ms were built

Another note: 6309 1Ms were built. First official confirmation of production number from BMW.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 09:15 AM   #615
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
If it would be free for owners then it should be so everywhere, not in a single market.
I agree with you that for all 1M owners it should be if they are the original owner.

Yes I am complaining.

The major point is $120 also for a polo is well um a tad high when I can get a BMW ///M polo for $50. Paying $70 for extra stitching and a tag to me is just not a worth while cost. Anyone could by a M polo and then have the design stitched on the back for 5 bucks. What are you really paying for with the polo, a exclusive tag, that for me is not worth the price.

If you want to by it, I and no one is stopping you or saying you should not do it. If you want a exclusive polo to complement the car then buy away and enjoy the car and polo.

Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #616
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
I agree with you that for all 1M owners it should be if they are the original owner.

Yes I am complaining.

The major point is $120 also for a polo is well um a tad high when I can get a BMW ///M polo for $50. Paying $70 for extra stitching and a tag to me is just not a worth while cost. Anyone could by a M polo and then have the design stitched on the back for 5 bucks. What are you really paying for with the polo, a exclusive tag, that for me is not worth the price.

If you want to by it, I and no one is stopping you or saying you should not do it. If you want a exclusive polo to complement the car then buy away and enjoy the car and polo.
OK, it is expensive in that sense, I agree. Would love to have it as a gift which does not happen. Your name is also going to be on it so maybe that works as a souvenir in the future In my particular case, Santiago is so expensive, especially stuff from BMW Chile shop and when you order something internationally you pay absurd amount of transport cost too, if you are unlucky enough customs finish it off for you with an additional import tax. Taking into account all these 89 Euro is almost cheap for me and for once I will pay the same price for the same product
Appreciate 0