BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-20-2012, 07:47 AM   #23
Frack
Euro Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM e46 M

Garage List
Dennis, you're beating a dead horse. Below you'll find last email I sent you this Saturday and your response was, I'm not returning it as I partially sold it.

Quote:
You're being rude for no reason. I took your lowball offer, sent you set of used wheels worth at least double the sale price. You receive them and have no problems for the next couple of weeks until today when for some strange reason you're telling me things we we're supposed to discuss upon delivery.
I hate to leave you with hurt feelings so if you don't want to keep them anymore feel free to ship them back at your own cost and as soon as I'll take them delivered in original condition I'll refund your initial cost of 450 minus paypal fee if there was one.
For very few people that might care, I shipped those wheels (rims with tires & center caps) in mid January and Dennis decided to ask me for partial refund 3weeks after delivered. Lets be serious here!!!!!
BTW, I sent you complete set of wheels. You're sending pictures of rims alone, did it even occur to you that it could have been your tire guy causing that rush?

Last edited by Frack; 02-20-2012 at 07:55 AM..
Appreciate 0