BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
JS135
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i M-Sport

Solenoid Bypass with JB+

Hey so I just grabbed this JB+ the other day and put it up to 75% right away. Damn, I didn't think I'd be able to feel a difference, but it's definitely quite a bit snappier.

I've been reading quite a bit about it and it seems a lot of guys (in the past) have done this solenoid bypass along with the JB+ when it's turned up to 75 or 100%.

I opted for the JB+ solely for the ease of installation and removal which is why I didn't go for the JB4. Now I'm curious how I can squeeze just a bit more quick, simple power out of the engine with this solenoid bypass. After a lot of googling I have not been able to find it so I apologize if it was right in front of my eyes.

Does anybody have the instructions or have any reason why I should not be doing this?

Thanks for any input. I may have to start a new thread in the US section if this doesn't get enough buzz.
Appreciate 0