BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #23
DriveHard
Colonel
Colombia
Rep
Drives: X1 and R58 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
We talked, and found some solutions to the problem.
YOU THE MAN..

p.s. needed to order an emergency pair of RS3's for my last 2 day track event (yes... i had a sidewall incident on the tire machine of all places..LOL )

orderd / shipped / got em mounted... leaving tomorrow.. ( summit point)

Tire rack rules !!!

yes i did use the banner at the top and dropped your name in the box ..
      11-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #24
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Resolved

Thanks everyone. After a little running around town this morning a friend in the distribution business was able to point me in the direction of a local wheel shop that sold and installed me a solution for a very good price. They're 17's which provide lots of clearance for these brakes (whew). Not sure who makes them to be honest but they fit and look good and that's all that matters to me.

Thanks to Gill, DriveHard, GeeRam and everyone else who posted on this thread with comments and advice.

Now to sell these old 17" wheels if I can.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #25
ilyabarankevich
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16" M135I / White / Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Thanks everyone. After a little running around town this morning a friend in the distribution business was able to point me in the direction of a local wheel shop that sold and installed me a solution for a very good price. They're 17's which provide lots of clearance for these brakes (whew). Not sure who makes them to be honest but they fit and look good and that's all that matters to me.

Thanks to Gill, DriveHard, GeeRam and everyone else who posted on this thread with comments and advice.

Pictures!!
      11-22-2015, 09:24 PM   #26
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyabarankevich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post

Pictures!!
Lol, this was like four years ago. You really want pictures now?
Appreciate 0