BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #23
morgie2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizak187 View Post
Rick Scretti Bmw of Peabody...bought 2 cars from him myself and sent a few friends and family as well...all turned into successful sales and people driving away in bmw's. I had a bad experience with chambers when i was trying to buy a E350 :cure edition: with cash they wouldn’t even do anything for me
Glad to here your experience was o.k. I was very disappointed. If you want to pay more and get treated like a stranger after buying 3 cars, this is your dealership. That's what happened to me. Just try and get a discount and you'll see the arrogance and stubborness of this place. Talk to these bozos and you'd think they were the only dealership on Earth. Do yourself a favor and shop around a little. I sure wish I did. It's a shame because their service department is excellent. I ended up at Ira BMW (Stratham, NH). They were $3000 less and appreciated the business. Talk to Scot Murby.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #24
BimmerLearner
My car is less than a week old and on its 3rd tank
Rep
Drives: Tiag 135 Vert

Its funny how different people have different experiences; I didnt appreciate games at gallery but got a great discount at peabody. Others vice versa.
Appreciate 0