BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

FREE Shipping, December Specials, New Contest for 10x Free Lake Country Pads

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 and $5 flat rate shipping on orders under $150 through December. This applies to all orders that use FedEx Ground, within 48 continental states only.

December Special #1 - Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant Sale Price $11.99 Reg $17.99

If you have not already now is a great time to protect your wheels from the harsh winter elements. The Wheel Sealant provides a very strong barrier of protection between your wheels and the snow, salt, sand and road grime. It protects your wheels from oxidation, rusting, stains while making future cleanings much easier. Just hand buff on a very thin coating and wipe away the residue for valuable protection. One jar will provide anywhere from 50 - 100+ coats of protection per wheel. Try some today!

Decemeber Special #2 - Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun Sale Price $49.99 Reg $59.99 PLUS A FREE Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss 16oz
Get this premium foam gun and shampoo at an unbeatable value! Pour the Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss or your favorite shampoo in the reservoir. The Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss helps safely remove the old wax and sealant on your paint so you always start with a fresh surface before you begin detailing. Then adjust the dial on the high quality Gilmour Foamaster II to the desired setting and hook up your hose. Simply mist the foam as desired any where on your vehicle. The thick layer of suds helps break up contaminants before washing which makes your process safer and faster. When you are done adjust the dial to just spray water and rinse the vehicle down. This amazing product makes washing your vehicle fun and easy. Save $10 and get this FREE shampoo by ordering now!

December/January Contest
- 10x FREE Lake Country Pads of your choice!

For the month of December and January we are giving you a chance to win 10x Lake Country Pads of your choice. To enter yourself just click here and follow the instructions which should only take 1 - 2 minutes to complete.

Squash Air products now in stock!!!
Squash Air makes premium air fresheners that last anywhere from 4 - 8 weeks. These products are imported from Japan and are probably the most universally loved scents yet they are impossible to really describe. Right now I'm borderline obsessed with the CS-X3 (lasts 6 - 8 weeks) which I have in my home and the GIGA (lasts 4 - 6 weeks) which is clipped to the air vent in my car. They have same scent in them and it is infectious. I have never smelled anything so fresh in my life! I highly recommend you try them or give them away as a gift. They make an outstanding gift for absolutely anyone!

As always if you have any questions or if you would like recommendations please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Just a heads up that today is the last day to take advantage of our free shipping promotion at DetailedImage.com on orders over $150 and $5 flat rate shipping on orders under $150.

Also, today is the last day of our December specials which included:

Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant for $11.99

Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun + 16oz Citrus Wash & Gloss for $49.99

Everyone have a safe and happy New Years!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0