BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

20% off on the NEW www.DetailedImage.com

20% Off Coupon Code
There's lots of new stuff going on at Detailed Image. If you haven't seen it yet, we redesigned our entire website in order to provide our customers with one of the best shopping experiences on the internet. Please visit our tour of the new site to take a look at some of the new features you can use to find exactly what you are looking for.

To celebrate the new site we created a 20% off coupon code that's valid through 5/11/09. To receive your discount simply enter in coupon code 2009DI.

Leatherique on sale for May '09

This month, we put one of the best leather restoration products on sale, Leatherique. The process consists of two products, Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and Leatherique Prestine Clean. When used properly, the Leatherique process can restore faded, neglected, hardened, and even wrinkled leather.

Leatherique Prestine Clean 16oz Reg $23.99 Sale Price $18.99
Leatherique Prestine Clean 32oz Reg $32.99 Sale Price $25.99
Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil 16oz Reg $33.99 Sale Price $26.99
Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil 32oz Reg $53.99 Sale Price $42.99

Step-By-Step Leather Restoration Guide with Leatherique
Todd Cooperider of Esoteric Detail, noted as one of the top detailers in the US, uses Leatherique on his customers vehicles. He recently put together a step by step guide on how he uses Leatherique to restore neglected leather and shared it with us. Bring your leather back to life by following the same exact steps as the pros.

More to Come
Moving forward, Detailed Image is excited to continue working on improving our website by bringing your more features, new ways to save, more products, in depth articles by professional detailers, and lots more.

Thanks for reading,

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Today is the last day to take advantage of our 20% off sale at www.DetailedImage.com. Just enter in the code 2009DI while checking out and click redeem to save big on your detailing supplies. If you need any recommendations or advice please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2009, 05:28 AM   #3
arrutled
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Olsa

i got some good stuff from this, thank you!

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0