BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-19-2017, 09:17 PM   #23
Tommm
Driven Crazy
United_States
Rep
Drives: his wife nuts 128i 6m

Quote:
Originally Posted by champignon View Post
If that is your Z3(M) Cabriolet, I love it!

I'm driving my Z3M Coupe today.
Yep. My present to myself five years ago. No PPI. The car spoke for itself. I gave the seller a personal check, he gave me a receipt, and a week later when the check cleared my wife drove me about a half hour to pick it up. She stopped right in front of his house was staring at the car and asked where his house was. Looking at the car she said that's not a thirteen year old car. Why didn't you tell me you bought a new car? She autocrossed when she was pregnant. She knows her stuff.

I don't drive it enough. I will drive it more shortly when the office is 46 miles closer to the house. I am getting old, and no longer like driving on the highway looking under tractor trailers. Plus the Billy Boat is nice for about twenty minutes, then it get on the nerves.

My kid brother recently picked up a gorgeous midnight blue/tan 25k mile 997.2 S with three pedals. not a 4S, an S. 400hp NA with the wide body. He dries it into Manhattan regularly.

Last edited by Tommm; 06-19-2017 at 09:25 PM..
Appreciate 0