BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
H2Orower
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550i

FS: BMW style 195s with Winter Sport 3Ds

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Update: ***SOLD***

My 335i is getting turned in on lease and I'm selling this dedicated winter wheel/tire setup that I purchased new when I got the car. I took great care of these wheels and they really look sharp. You don't see them all over the road like you do with some other common 3 series wheels.

Asking $1100. Will attempt to sell these locally before considering shipping. Sorry.

Wheels: Genuine BMW style 195. Rears are 18x8.5 with 37 offset. Fronts are 18x8 with 34 offset. Tire Pressure sensors installed and included. BMW center caps also included.

(Great condition. See pics. Never scraped on curbs. Only minor scratches and blemishes mostly on the two left side wheels. I believe the car wash tracks were the cause, but I don't know for sure.)

Tires: Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3Ds. 225/40VR18 on all four.

(NOTE:The right rear tire has a plug repair (see pic) that was done a couple winters back. It's given me no problems since. The front left tire has damage on the inside edge (see pic) that I just discovered after taking the wheels off my car this week. The car felt fine while it was on, but I think it's fair to say that this front left tire should be replaced. Otherwise, the tires appear to have quite a bit of tread left. (see pics)

I took lots of pictures, including closeups of any noticeable wear/marks on the wheels and tires. Just ask if you need more pics or info. I'm located in southeast NH, 1 hour north of Boston.

Left Front

Left Rear

Right Front

Right Rear

Left Front tire damage

Plug Repair on Right Rear tire

Come and Get 'em! Cleaned and ready to go!

Last edited by H2Orower; 10-20-2010 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
H2Orower
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550i

Sold today. Thanks.
Appreciate 0