BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
N55_BBM
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i Coupe

FEELER: FS OEM 264 + Tires + TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Will be shifting to winter setup soon. Right now I can't decide whether to sell my OEM 264 wheels+tires or whether to just put winter tires on my OEM wheels. I'll be getting a brand new set of wheels+tires for the spring regardless..

My problem with this is that the kit is so new (only 2.5 months old) and I like it so much that I would not sell it unless it pays for more than my winter wheels+tires because to me it's worth way more than any combination of 17" wheels+tires..

With that said, I was planning on selling wheels, tires, and TPMS (preferrably local, Harrisburg PA) for about $1500. Tires are the Dunlop stock RFTs.

Wheels and tires in perfect condition, 2.5 months and ~3000 miles. Can post pictures on demand..

I'm posting this to see if I'd have any buyers and how much I'd get for them to determine whether to order new wheels+tires or just tires for the winter. Need an answer VERY soon.

Thanks

Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
spfdenhugh
BMWCCA member
Rep
Drives: 135 Coupe, Z3 2.8

Well, this is just my opinion, but I would be surprised if you got much more than $600 or so for the set. I bought an extra set in new condition last year for $500 (a few more miles on the tires, but the wheels were as new). Most people if they trade out wheels are going aftermarket as you-I just happened to be a oddball and wanted an extra OEM set for insurance (as you know the paint and wheels are easily damaged and one new wheel can be ~$500). You may find a 128 owner who wants OEM look with a staggered set up.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
N55_BBM
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i Coupe

I gave up selling it, I'm using them for my winter set up.

At $600 for the set, there is absolutely no way I'd sell them. These wheels cost over $300/ea new from BMW and I absolutely love them, so selling 4 of them in perfect condition for that little is not worth it, at least to me.. can't even pay for shitty 17" winter wheels with TPMS and shipping!
Appreciate 0