BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

LeatherZ Complete Gauge Kit - On SALE!

Just a heads up but I am currently running a special on the LeatherZ E8x Ashtray Gauge Panel. I have not decided how long the discount will last.

Sale price starts at $285 (was $305)–final price depends on what gauges you select.

Includes everything you need to add auxilary gauges to your 1. Unlike others selling similar kits, I include detailed instructions and the correct senders ready to be installed–I do not send you a box of parts and tell you to “figure it out”

Click here for the Sale!

You pick the gauges you want!
On our other gauge kits, we always offered one or two different kit options when it came to the gauges. For the E8x 1 Series, I decided to try something a bit different. I decided this time, that I would let you pick the gauges you wanted to run in your car. How does this work? When you order your gauge kit, you will be given 3 choices for your gauges. When you select a gauge, the online shopping cart will add that gauge and any necessary senders, connectors, wiring, etc. to the kit. Because the cost of the senders will vary depending on the gauge, the final price of the kit will depend on what gauges you select.

Our complete kit includes everything you need to install a 3 gauges into your 1 Series. The kit includes the following items:

• LeatherZ E8x Gauge Panel in black–Professionally painted to match the interior black plastic on the 1 Series’ dash
  • 3 Amber Bulb Covers–Matches the VDO Vision lighting color to your BMW interior dash lights...A LeatherZ exclusive!
  • a la carte selection of three VDO Vision Gauges
  • Oil resistant wiring in multiple colors for easier installation
  • 3 VDO low-profile U-brakcet mounting adapters for gauges
  • All the neccessary senders and connectors to install your gauges
  • Proprietary 25-page LeatherZ instructions with pictures

LeatherZ Oil Distribution Block with Oil Pressure Sender:
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: