BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-29-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
Mr. T
Little 1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quarter panel damage

Long story short, making a left turn, came around it and two cars were stopped dead in the road. Swerved, avoided most of the damage but still hit a car with my quarter panel. Light damage to the car I hit's bumper, mainly just scratches and it's now slightly out of alignment. I have a dent in my quarter panel, front bumper's gonna need repairing where it connects to the quarter panel.

I live in Winter Park, Fl (32792). Closest certified collision repair center via bmwusa is an hour away in Daytona. Wanted to know if anybody has experience with local shops and their work before I take it to Daytona. Obviously looking for paint work as well, as I don't want my car to be different shades of white.

All the help is appreciated!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0