BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-23-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
chrisN
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: bmw 125i coupe

Garage List
2010 125i  [8.66]
good friday wakefield track day

hey all i recently went on a track day on good friday to wakefield in my 125i.

first time tracking the car, and wow was it an eye opening experience lol.
I'm very keen for the next time. first session i spun out so many times at that goddamn fish hook….in the end i managed to get a 1.19.5 as a PB. another friend got 1.17 in my car and thinks it should be capable of 1.15 or so.

also i installed some kw v3 coil overs into the car for the day. needless to say they are a world apart from my eibach lowering springs in terms of handling hahaha. turn in is great and it feels very planted around corners. i would highly recommend avoiding the use of lowering springs on the track ha.

finally some happy snaps

04-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #2
UR25IO
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i M-SPORT DCT

[QUOTE=chrisN;15833346]hey all i recently went on a track day on good friday to wakefield in my 125i.

first time tracking the car, and wow was it an eye opening experience lol.
I'm very keen for the next time. first session i spun out so many times at that goddamn fish hook….in the end i managed to get a 1.19.5 as a PB. another friend got 1.17 in my car and thinks it should be capable of 1.15 or so.

also i installed some kw v3 coil overs into the car for the day. needless to say they are a world apart from my eibach lowering springs in terms of handling hahaha. turn in is great and it feels very planted around corners. i would highly recommend avoiding the use of lowering springs on the track ha.

finally some happy snaps
PPOST VIDEO CLIPS UP BRO hahahaha
Appreciate 0