BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-01-2015, 09:00 AM   #1
Bigiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135is

135is for sale. Impecably kept

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,500.00

Item Interest
http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...7225/overview/

The car is a meticulously cared for 135iS. This is a future collectible on par with the 1M. The "iS" designation implies the car comes with PPK II from the factory, includes higher performance figures and cooling devices to set it apart from a traditional 135i. The car does not have a single scratch in the paint and has been taken care for according to Mike Miller's old school BMW maintenance. For those that do not know, this means the car has been attended to with the same maintenance (i.e. oil changed every 3-5k miles or twice annually) and attention that previous generation BMWs enjoyed before BMW switched to "free maintenance" on all new vehicles. The car has always been hand washed (never driven through a car wash), seats have been maintained with chemical guys leather moisturizer, the paint has been clay barred at least annually as well as waxed and polished. Please only serious inquiries. I am not in a rush to sell this car and would prefer that it goes to a good home.
Show Less

isimas9@gmail.com

Last edited by Bigiggs; 08-01-2015 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 0