BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-18-2015, 11:23 PM   #1
hau_nguyen91
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMB 17 M3

BBS CH-R Pricing?

Hi All,

I am about to pull a move on buying BBS on tirerack for 570 front and 585 rear @ 18"

Plan to put on 225/40 & 255/35 Michelin PSS on as well.

Question is can I find these BBS set cheaper than tirerack?

What are the other option that have the same quality as BBS but still in the same or less price range?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2015, 11:03 PM   #2
klick
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i M Sport 6MT

Unless you know a vendor who can get you a small discount, I doubt you will be able to find them cheaper. Back in the day when I bought a set of Volk CE28Ns from them, I did so after a good month of searching for the best price.

As far as quality goes, BBS are one of the highest quality wheels you can buy, bar none. I put them on the level of Rays/Volk wheels. One thing to take into consideration is that BBS wheels have an extreme high quality and well-done finish, they will not wear down over time like many cheaper alternatives.

The CH-R is a wheel with a flow formed rim with cast center, other wheels you might want to consider with a similar build method and design are Apex (EC7), HRE (FF01) and VMR (810).
E82 128i M-Sport 6MT - Black Metallic Sapphire - MFactory Helical LSD, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Swift Spec-R Springs, E90 M3 Front Sway Bar, M3 Front Control Arm Set, Whiteline Rear Subframe Bushings, Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, Active Autowerke N52 Tune, aFe Magnum FORCE Stage-2 CAI, Active Autowerke Headers, Custom Muffler Delete, BMW Performance SSK, ZHP Shift Knob, eBay Clutch Stop
Appreciate 0