BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

Active Autowerke l Special Summer Pricing on all Stoptech Big Brake Kits

Dear Members,

We have a Spring promotion going on for all Stoptech Big Brake kits for your BMW. Please post your make/model and the size you are interested in and I will PM you with your quote.

Yellow

Trophy

Some info on the Trophy brakes:
Quote:
StopTech’s latest racetrack and competition brake system comes with the new Trophy STR lightweight forged calipers in six-piston, four-piston and two-piston configurations. Based on the StopTech ST-60, ST-40, and ST-22 calipers, STR calipers feature the same metallurgy and design, but are engineered to provide a 20-percent reduction in weight without sacrificing stiffness or performance. STR calipers are also available in Sport Trophy kits designed for production street driven vehicles which utilize dust boots, anti-rattle rotor mounting hardware and include StopTech Street Performance brake pads. All existing StopTech kits can be ordered as Trophy or Sport Trophy kits.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Squidbilly
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Please PM price for Sport Trophy kit, front only, sized to fit under stock rims. Thanks!
Appreciate 0