BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #45
Panchio
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe, M3 E92 DCT, 1M VO

Enjoying the winter

Decided to make the best of this day... So... did end up giving the keys to my dad for the 1M.

His comments on the 1M were... "Wow... I really like how sharp and responsive is... The suspension is really nice and stiff... without any mayor effort, the car goes 0-60 like a bullet... I had no problem trying to catch up to you..." I agree... the car does not feel like it has 335hp... The car feels like it has more than that... and that is without trying the M button.

My opinion of the M3 with the current upgrades that I have... Its a BAD ASS... I love the sound of the Akrapovic exhaust (on the M3). And with the DCT... and reving up to 8300rpm!!!! its a complete blast

Both cars are a real blast to drive (1M and M3). Unfortunately, I did not have anybody to help driving the Z4M Coupe... I will do a proper write up for each car, once I get a third driver... for now have an awesome DAY!!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2016, 08:48 AM   #46
DCYT
Private
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: FD3S

Any reviews between the 3?

If you had to part with one, which one would it be?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2016, 12:00 PM   #47
Shroom
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M, 2012 X5M, AMG E 63 S Wagon

Well done. I'm excited for you!!!!! EPIC car
Appreciate 0