E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Windshield Screen Cover

08-10-2005, 01:50 PM   #1
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Windshield Screen Cover

I am looking for a form fitting one for the E90 but so far have only found the BMW one. I do not want the logo, so I called covercraft to see if they have a UVS100 application for us, but currently they don't. They said to check back in a month or so. Anyone else have options for a nice cover that fits like the factory one?

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2005, 02:04 PM   #2
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

You'll get over the BMW logo. Trust me. Get the sunshade.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2005, 02:35 PM   #3
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socom
You'll get over the BMW logo. Trust me. Get the sunshade.
I would love to get it but I don't want to attract anymore attention by getting things with the logo on it for fear of haters hating on me or the car. I want to get a plain license frame and windshield cover.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2005, 04:47 PM   #4
BMRu4ia
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 28i VR

Go to Orchard Hardware and you can purchase by the foot a similar metalic-foil-bubble-insulation and trim it to your specs. I did it for ALL the windows (for those hot days)
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2005, 01:39 AM   #5
romeo26
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e30 325 (no lette)

offtopic
yes i to am afraid of haters, one time after paintball or during paintball my friend saw some one standing in front of my car well we saw whatcar he has, and when he went a way we went to check what he did to my car. he scratched out my fromt roundel. so what we did keyed it slashed all of his tires, and threw the insulation from a spark plug(i always have a spare plug in my car because we used to use my e30 to pull our two dirtbikes to the desert and sometimes the plugs will foul out) at his wind sheld(shattered without any noise) and got in my car and parked right in front of the security booth(it had aguard in it all times and also has a top glass half) to feel safe. went back to play more paintball.

but yah watch out for those haters out there.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2005, 03:00 PM   #6
kahala12
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003 330I

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo26
offtopic
yes i to am afraid of haters, one time after paintball or during paintball my friend saw some one standing in front of my car well we saw whatcar he has, and when he went a way we went to check what he did to my car. he scratched out my fromt roundel. so what we did keyed it slashed all of his tires, and threw the insulation from a spark plug(i always have a spare plug in my car because we used to use my e30 to pull our two dirtbikes to the desert and sometimes the plugs will foul out) at his wind sheld(shattered without any noise) and got in my car and parked right in front of the security booth(it had aguard in it all times and also has a top glass half) to feel safe. went back to play more paintball.

but yah watch out for those haters out there.

Yea you better watch out for haters??, so lemme see, your friend, not you saw someone standing near your car??, but you were to scared to go and see what might be going on?, then when you went over there seen that your car had been scratched :mad: :mad: , must be this one , then instead of reporting him to the gaurd that you parked you car next to, or confronting him,you waited till it was all clear and proceeded to totally trash his car, yeaa and you do not have any hater issues do you??, So sorry but just my opion you seem worse than most people out there and hopefully you do not give anyone ideas..
Appreciate 0