BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2014, 02:55 PM   #67
Andrewcoja
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
I finally have the pictures
The last pic is comparison with other LED Angel eyes that are sold at double the price. Notice the size of our bulb vs theirs.
Ok, this looks pretty good. I might check it out sometime.

Any idea why the more expensive LEDs don't seem to light up the outer ring at all?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #68
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcoja View Post
Ok, this looks pretty good. I might check it out sometime.

Any idea why the more expensive LEDs don't seem to light up the outer ring at all?
It is the quality of the LED bulbs that they use.
They either get a low brightness bulb or they go over the top with 120w and then the bulbs overheat and become dimmer

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #69
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
It is the angle of the photo that affects the brightness of the outer ring. If you stand slightly left or right the outer ring always seems dimmer.

Would be be good to see:
- a dead centre photo comparison
- a photo of the ballast sizes comparison
- daytime shot of an E82
- quality photos instead of poor quality low res

-The reason i posted angle pics is to show you guys that our kits look good even at an angle. The viewing angle of our kits is 125-140 degrees versus market standard of 100-115 degrees.

-I have compared our kits with 4 other kits, and so far our ballast have been the same and sometimes smaller than competition. I cant get into technical detail on how come our kits are so bright and at the same time so efficient but i can tell you that they produce very low heat, half of what market standard is.
- i did post a dead center photo comparison on an e92. (i do not have an e82 available).

- if someone would volunteer for day pics, i will gladly take take some.

-the 1 series pics are not low res pics, not sure what you are talking about there

I think i have posted more than enough pics, more than any other company that's for sure. I am taking special pic requests just to prove to you that we are selling quality kits for a low price. But at the end of the day, you can never please everyone. We offer 14 days money back guarantee so you are free to make a purchase, try it and if you don't like it send it back.

Another note: we are doing comparison with kits that cost at least double the price and you can see the results by yourself.
If you do a comparison with kits that are 79$, its not even close.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0