BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
johndeere
mhmmmm
Canada
Rep
Drives: MS3X

Sigh, first issues

I've had the car for 4 months now, and will have to take a trip to the dealer because of,

- since I got the car, the window bottom moulding on the driver's side is always popping out a bit, and I have to push it in with my finger.

- The gas door doesn't open with a push and I have to pry it open with my fingers, however when it's open the clicker that's supposed to pop it in and out seems to work just fine

- I think one of the springs on the passanger seat broke off, furthermore since I got the car, the seats haven't moved back and forth smoothly. I've had a couple of gtis before and the seat motion was always fluid, these seats when moved back or forward seem to be dragging is that normal?

BUT, I still love the car.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
sorry to hear
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
tm30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3magine View Post
I've had the car for 4 months now, and will have to take a trip to the dealer because of,

- since I got the car, the window bottom moulding on the driver's side is always popping out a bit, and I have to push it in with my finger.

- The gas door doesn't open with a push and I have to pry it open with my fingers, however when it's open the clicker that's supposed to pop it in and out seems to work just fine

- I think one of the springs on the passanger seat broke off, furthermore since I got the car, the seats haven't moved back and forth smoothly. I've had a couple of gtis before and the seat motion was always fluid, these seats when moved back or forward seem to be dragging is that normal?

BUT, I still love the car.
About that gas door - you do have the car unlocked when you try to push it open, correct?
      09-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #4
johndeere
mhmmmm
Canada
Rep
Drives: MS3X

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm30 View Post
About that gas door - you do have the car unlocked when you try to push it open, correct?
yup
Appreciate 0