BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-11-2015, 04:33 PM   #23
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW/CR 135

bump.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2015, 12:06 PM   #24
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

price drop..
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2015, 11:55 AM   #25
Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i M-Sport

The current price on TR is $2,390. From your description of the tires, they sound pretty bad. I'd remove them, because the wheels would be easier to ship. The TPMS are $50/wheels, and as I understand, any TPMS that came on the car will work with the BMW electronics. I'll be watching your price.
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2015, 01:21 PM   #26
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Rooty Von Tooty View Post
The current price on TR is $2,390. From your description of the tires, they sound pretty bad. I'd remove them, because the wheels would be easier to ship. The TPMS are $50/wheels, and as I understand, any TPMS that came on the car will work with the BMW electronics. I'll be watching your price.
Is that an offer of some sort? I can't figure it out.. The tires are FREE. they cost money to take off and provide great shipping protection so I'm leaving them on. Don't watch the price too long. It isn't dropping.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #27
Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep

I'll make myself clear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGLIFE View Post
Is that an offer of some sort? I can't figure it out.. The tires are FREE. they cost money to take off and provide great shipping protection so I'm leaving them on. Don't watch the price too long. It isn't dropping.
The condition of the tires makes me wonder about the wheels. Damage to tires is often transmitted to the wheels. Next you don't say why you are selling these wheels? What made you decide to buy different ones?

You only show pictures of the wheels on the car. Why haven't you put up any individual pictures of them? If you do, show both sides.

Finally, I'm in the collectible car business buying and selling cars and parts. My rule is pay no more than 50% for any used item and only if it is good condition. Your price is way too high given the information you are providing.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #28
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
The condition of the tires makes me wonder about the wheels. Damage to tires is often transmitted to the wheels. Next you don't say why you are selling these wheels? What made you decide to buy different ones?

You only show pictures of the wheels on the car. Why haven't you put up any individual pictures of them? If you do, show both sides.

Finally, I'm in the collectible car business buying and selling cars and parts. My rule is pay no more than 50% for any used item and only if it is good condition. Your price is way too high given the information you are providing.
Great, don't buy them then if they break your rules.

Wheels are in great condition at a great price. Why did I buy new wheels? Doesn't have anything to do with why these are being sold. I change wheels all the time on all of my cars. Now I have a set of HRE's.

The condition is excellent. I dont have time to take more pictures for people throwing out lowball/non-offers.

Serious buyers please, I don't need advice or lectures on buying and selling "classic car parts" in this thread.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 05:52 PM   #29
Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep

Unhappy Get real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGLIFE View Post
Great, don't buy them then if they break your rules.

Wheels are in great condition at a great price. Why did I buy new wheels? Doesn't have anything to do with why these are being sold. I change wheels all the time on all of my cars. Now I have a set of HRE's.

The condition is excellent. I dont have time to take more pictures for people throwing out lowball/non-offers.

Serious buyers please, I don't need advice or lectures on buying and selling "classic car parts" in this thread.
Your attitude sucks.

No smart buyer is going to take a chance on these wheels without seeing pictures of them off the car with the tires removed. And in your case, with several pictures of each wheel.

People who don't have the time to properly display and document the story of why they are getting rid of any item are suspect of not being upfront, and they are probably trying to pull something.

I'll give you my bottom line. If I felt you were being honest about the condition of the wheels and assuming they were in good condition, the most I'd do is $250 a wheel.

When it comes to wheels especially pricey stuff like BBS, you are money ahead to just buy new! Repairing wheels is expensive.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2015, 06:37 PM   #30
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Your attitude sucks.

No smart buyer is going to take a chance on these wheels without seeing pictures of them off the car with the tires removed. And in your case, with several pictures of each wheel.

People who don't have the time to properly display and document the story of why they are getting rid of any item are suspect of not being upfront, and they are probably trying to pull something.

I'll give you my bottom line. If I felt you were being honest about the condition of the wheels and assuming they were in good condition, the most I'd do is $250 a wheel.

When it comes to wheels especially pricey stuff like BBS, you are money ahead to just buy new! Repairing wheels is expensive.
And I think your attitude is shitty....

Since you love shitting on my thread and your lowball offer is not going to be considered. Go buy some cast Chinese wheels.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 07:27 PM   #31
ducjr
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Cab

I would be interested in these wheels after seeing the up close pictures of the described damages. Rooty Tooty, move on if you don't like these wheels, it is common courtesy to not piss over someone's FS thread, those comments are for PM's.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2015, 10:56 PM   #32
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducjr View Post
I would be interested in these wheels after seeing the up close pictures of the described damages. Rooty Tooty, move on if you don't like these wheels, it is common courtesy to not piss over someone's FS thread, those comments are for PM's.
I will be getting more pictures up for interested parities. Thank you for having decency and common courtesy.

It has been tough to get into the "parts bin" with a full time sales job and everything going on with the holidays.. At least y'all can see the ACTUAL wheels on my car.. not stock photos or NO photos. They are very very clean wheels from a respected manufacturer and have the right offsets for an e82.

I've put more money into these wheels than I'm getting out of them. I just want them to go to someone who appreciates them and sees the value in buying them, like I did when I scooped them up.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 01:47 PM   #33
wakemcs
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F-Type

Interested in these. Can you post or PM me close-ups of the wheels and tires to see the damage you're describing. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 05:52 PM   #34
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemcs View Post
Interested in these. Can you post or PM me close-ups of the wheels and tires to see the damage you're describing. Thanks.
I will likely have a chance to get pics on Sunday. I'll post them for all to see.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 05:36 PM   #35
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

SOLD.
Appreciate 0