BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

09-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #67
Caduceus
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 (sold), 2017 M2

Gents, if you go to "user CP" on the control panel for this forum there is the ability to add user(s) to your "ignore list". You may wish to consider this.

I have made use of this function and my online experience has been considerably improved ;-)
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 06:16 AM   #68
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Man... I guess I see why you don't want me to poke my nose in

Mattyv by the way, has been on here a YEAR longer than you! I also have been here longer than you. But I am not saying I am any better, nor add anything more to this forum than anyone else. Saying that it all turned downhill when we came along? Do you even understand why that doesn't make sense?

As far as what I could see, nobody went on the warpath out of the blue. It was building up for quite some time before Bangle turned it up a notch. You came across as arrogant a long time before things turned sour. Do you not understand that they are acting out frustrations because of... YOU?

You completely dismissed my posts above, just like have completely ignored the whole reason this has turned into a sh** fight.

The funniest thing, and probably my biggest issue, is that your selective hearing (reading) ignores the comments that your 'Leaving' thread was just a publicity stunt (thanks TimMC that's a good term) which got exactly what you wanted (kind words from people who know you) and a reaction from the people who find you irritating. Then come back as if nothing happened? Your credibility went south... quickly...

It's probaby not even worth my time posting this, because you will not see our points, and go on thinking that it is everyone else's fault but yours. Maybe... just MAYBE... this issue begins with yourself. It doesn't matter how nice you are in real life, or your good intentions. Seriously, you have come across in many threads before this as a righteous know it all who can do no wrong. And this is probably why people are attacking you.

If you ignore this, then anything that happens in the future is your own doing. I feel like I'm talking to deaf ears.
Your whole post reads:
1. Everything is Taymaishu's fault - it's my fault there are trolls here?
2. But if you don't respond to my frivolous claim, everything else is your problem too.

Have a re-read of what you posted and then take your own advice to think again and see how what you say is perceived by others.

Your accusations of me thinking it's a 'one-way street' should also be directed at yourself, if what you wrote above you sincerely beleive.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 06:41 AM   #69
BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taymaishu View Post
Your whole post reads:
1. Everything is Taymaishu's fault - it's my fault there are trolls here?
2. But if you don't respond to my frivolous claim, everything else is your problem too.

Have a re-read of what you posted and then take your own advice to think again and see how what you say is perceived by others.

Your accusations of me thinking it's a 'one-way street' should also be directed at yourself, if what you wrote above you sincerely beleive.

1. No not EVERYTHING is your fault, but you were the cause, they are the reactors. If different types of people were on this forum then maybe there would never have been an issue. But the cause would still be there... The 'trolls' you speak of are only trolling because of the way you are perceived! It's not like we came on here looking for someone to pick on. They are only picking on you because they are sick of the way you speak to others, and quite frankly, so am I... which is the only reason why I spoke up. If I hadn't then you would continue to believe that nothing is ever your fault...

2. Of course if you don't respond it's your fault! That was exactly my point. If you don't look at yourself and accept that everyone isn't out to get you, then maybe you might see how many others see you. And if you ignore it, then the 'trolls' will continue. Of course it's your problem, it isn't mine! I have already had 3 PM's just in the last hour from people saying it's about time someone said something. It is not just me who thinks your attitude needs a check...

And yes, what I said is what I believe. How I am perceived isn't on trial, nor is it warranting trolls to attack me... Think about it.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #70
banglemangle
Lieutenant
Azerbaijan
Rep
Drives: bmw135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
Gents, if you go to "user CP" on the control panel for this forum there is the ability to add user(s) to your "ignore list". You may wish to consider this.

I have made use of this function and my online experience has been considerably improved ;-)
Spangley Mangley Bangley Bungley just added Banglemangle to his ignore list. Can't believe I waited so long!!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #71
BMR125
Australia
Rep
Drives: 125i

Quote:
Originally Posted by banglemangle View Post
Spangley Mangley Bangley Bungley just added Banglemangle to his ignore list. Can't believe I waited so long!!
About Time........
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #72
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
1. No not EVERYTHING is your fault, but you were the cause, they are the reactors. If different types of people were on this forum then maybe there would never have been an issue. But the cause would still be there... The 'trolls' you speak of are only trolling because of the way you are perceived! It's not like we came on here looking for someone to pick on. They are only picking on you because they are sick of the way you speak to others, and quite frankly, so am I... which is the only reason why I spoke up. If I hadn't then you would continue to believe that nothing is ever your fault...

2. Of course if you don't respond it's your fault! That was exactly my point. If you don't look at yourself and accept that everyone isn't out to get you, then maybe you might see how many others see you. And if you ignore it, then the 'trolls' will continue. Of course it's your problem, it isn't mine! I have already had 3 PM's just in the last hour from people saying it's about time someone said something. It is not just me who thinks your attitude needs a check...

And yes, what I said is what I believe. How I am perceived isn't on trial, nor is it warranting trolls to attack me... Think about it.
It's a forum, mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because I type the way I do is no reason, in my mind, to go on an attack. That isn't directed at you, but a general comment. The whole reason for this forum is for information sharing, and a sharing of a passion. When it turns into people telling others that they're arrogant, and those same people start trying to tell others how to act, one must really think who the arrogant people are.

As you've already said, the people who actually do know me and have spent time with me have defended me. Yet you take it that I somehow asked them to? You can sit back behind a screen and accuse me of being arrogant and what not, but in the end:
1. The people that know me don't have a problem, and
2. You can add me to your ignore list if you like, instead of posting rubbish and acting almighty trying to tell other people they have a problem.

Simply put; instead of putting your own pre-conceived views to other people you don't know, use your ignore function if you don't like it.

You're only going further to keep the issue running, and your reactions are only going further to fuel your own fire.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #73
banglemangle
Lieutenant
Azerbaijan
Rep
Drives: bmw135

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR125 View Post
About Time........
Indeed
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #74
Guran
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 135i Coupe

This thread demonstrates how crap this forum is. Haven't you lot got better things to do than whine about how Tay doesn't meet your standards?
      09-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #75
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
This thread makes me laugh... but I guess it's time to give up. Some people just don't get it. Like talking to a door.

I won't ignore you Tay, this was never about me. I was/am just an observer and I was trying to give you an insight into how other people see this. I repeated how you would ignore what I'm saying and not believe that maybe others think the same way. That these 'trolls' are targeting one person for a reason, not for the hell of it.

And I don't want to burst your bubble, (because it seems you won't care nor believe it anyway) but I have even had PM's from people that HAVE met you...

You think I'm arrogant because I am telling you other peoples opinions that you're arrogant? *sigh* This whole time I have actually been trying to help you to understand WHY this is all happening. Instead you see me as one of them attacking you for the hell of it.

Well, I guess I have done what I set out to do and voice an opinion which a lot of people shared. It hasn't helped, but instead maybe made me look like the bad guy. It's no skin off my shoulder. I know I am not always right, but the difference between you and I, is that if I am wrong, I can admit it and move on.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #76
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

/close thread & move on!!
Vishnu PROcede V5 | VK Motorworks FMIC | AR Design OCC | Forge DV's | Bilstein PSS9 | M3 Lower Control Arms & Caster Rods | Quaife LSD | HiTech Exhaust | BMW Performance Illuminated Door Sills | BMW Performance Gear Selector & Boot | BMW Performance E-Brake Cover
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #77
x5mad
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: iX 40

Garage List
bmw  [0.00]
Agreed, time to close thread.

So much immaturity floating around. Tay has his own opinion whether you respect it or not who cares? By trolling and attacking "because" you think it's warranted makes it no better but just demonstrates a high level of immaturity.

I'm sorry but the way I see it is : you've done something wrong, apologize or we will continue to attack you. And we can because you're wrong. Please, grow up and let's just get on with business.

End rant/close thread.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #78
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x5mad View Post
Agreed, time to close thread.

So much immaturity floating around. Tay has his own opinion whether you respect it or not who cares? By trolling and attacking "because" you think it's warranted makes it no better but just demonstrates a high level of immaturity.

I'm sorry but the way I see it is : you've done something wrong, apologize or we will continue to attack you. And we can because you're wrong. Please, grow up and let's just get on with business.

End rant/close thread.
I was never attacking him... I was trying to explain WHY he was being attacked...

But yes, close the thread, nothing good is coming of this.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #79
oldman
Australia
Rep
Drives: 09 135i AW Coupe

The mind boggles as I imagine another Southern Highlands drive day that included all those who have posted on this thread.
      09-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #80
x5mad
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: iX 40

Garage List
bmw  [0.00]
Quote:
I was never attacking him... I was trying to explain WHY he was being attacked...

But yes, close the thread, nothing good is coming of this.
Sorry, I wasn't singling you out or referri to you.

But yes let's just end this madness and move on whether it be right or wrong.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #81
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
The funniest thing, and probably my biggest issue, is your selective hearing
then..
Quote:
If his attitude on these forums wasn't a problem.
and...

Quote:

If you ignore this, then anything that happens in the future is your own doing.
also:

Quote:
It is not just me who thinks your attitude needs a check...
But then you try to claim this little furfy...

Quote:
I was never attacking him.

Look, whatever you think about - i couldn't care less. You don't know me, and the way in which you've tried to communicate the issue (even if I am to believe what you've most recently posted) has been shocking. Yet at the same time, you're sitting back and telling me to look at myself and how what I say is perceived?

The contradictions are rife.

Just move on and realise that you are only making the situation worse. If you don't like what you see, there's always the ignore button.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread