BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 135i, 08 535Xi

EFI Logics’ Introduction, Pictures and Dyno Day

Hi, everyone. Please allow me to introduce EFI Logics and myself. My name is Josh and I represent EFI Logics here on Bimmerpost. Some of you may already be familiar with EFI Logics, but for those of you who are not, EFI Logics is an automotive performance facility located in Bethel, CT offering tuning and mechanical services for BMW, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, GM and many other vehicles. Housed in a state of the art 7000sq/ft facility including 4 Lifts, a Mustang All Wheel Drive 500SE dyno, all the fabrication and building tools needed and some of the most talented mechanics in the Northeast, EFI Logics has the ability to make your dream a reality.

EFI Logics has built an impressive reputation among enthusiast communities due to the team’s unsurpassed expertise in the tuning combined with exemplary mechanical skill that is visible in every project completed. Take a look at what others are saying HERE.

Please allow me to introduce you to the team:

Chris Schoen-Kiewert - Lead Calibrator / Partner

Joe Liuzzi - Import Tech, Lead BMW Technician
Jack Laverty - Shop Foreman / Lead Fabricator
Rob Asencio - Subaru Master Tech / Lead Powertrain Engineer
Pete Sohl - Shop Manager / Customer Service Representative
Devin Gregory - Race car Driver / Partner

Here is a glimpse at the facility.

Here are few of the projects EFI Logics has worked on.

With the introduction of EFI Logics, we would like to host a BMW dyno day one Saturday in April or May to get to know everybody and get the dyno rollers moving! Let us know when works best for you guys and we’ll set it up!

Click HERE for more information on EFI Logic’s new custom calibration service offered for N54 135i and 335i!

Thanks for looking! We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

-Josh
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
Lurk No More
Rep
Drives: Currently BMW-less

Welcome, Josh!

My good friend has worked with you, I believe last June. He has a black 2010 wrx hatch and he's from Syracuse.

The N54 tunes look excellent. If I'm reading correctly, your custom tune is nearly 40hp improvement from the off the shelf tune? Were the test cars stock otherwise?

Any N55 Plans?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 716 View Post
Welcome, Josh!

My good friend has worked with you, I believe last June. He has a black 2010 wrx hatch and he's from Syracuse.

The N54 tunes look excellent. If I'm reading correctly, your custom tune is nearly 40hp improvement from the off the shelf tune? Were the test cars stock otherwise?

Any N55 Plans?
Hi, thank you!

I hope your friend had a great experience with us.

Yes, that's about correct. You can see the dyno plots with exact gains here on EFI Logics' dyno database. You can also see all of the other cars that have been dynoed at EFI Logics there. My car is a 6 speed manual and the 335xi is an auto.

As of right now there aren't any plans to begin tuning the N55, but you never know. I will make sure to keep you guys updated if we do.

-Josh
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
evoq007
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

I would love to come down for a dyno day in early may!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoq007 View Post
I would love to come down for a dyno day in early may!
Great! We are getting some interest from the 335i guys as well so I will be putting together a formal thread soon for just the dyno day.

-Josh
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
EFI Logics
United_States
Rep

Just so that everyone is aware, I started an official dyno day thread here. Please take a look for more details. Post your name on the official list to ensure that you get a spot on the dyno. Don't let all of the 335i guys take all the spots! We look forward to seeing you there.

-Josh
Appreciate 0