BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
MentholGuy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3

::modmynav.com|P3 Cars Digital Gauge for E8X Group Buy

"P3 Cars Digital Gauge for E8x" group buy.

Group Buy pricing

10~15 buyers
: $375.00 shipped.
16+ buyers : $355.00 shipped.

* These prices are without pre-installed OEM Vent
Vent Installation Guides : http://www.p3cars.com/content/pdf/e8x-vent.pdf

Please feel free to add you name, send me PM or email kris@modmynav.com, if you have any questions!

Let the group buy begins!

Thanks!
::MMN

Features

- Plug and Play install
Quick plug and play install with zero cutting required. All power and ground connections come directly from the low profile concealed diagnostics port connector. Plug and play boost tubing kit included for n54 engines.

- Boost/Vacuum Display
High resolution boost/vacuum sensor and display showing actual manifold boost, Can also read Boost/Vaccum via diag port on n55 engine cars.

- Multiple Gauge Displays
Boost/Vac, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Speed, RPM with Shift-light, Battery voltage and more!

- Peak Recall & Run
Record Recall the peak value from any mode, or record and playback 15 seconds of data from the current mode. Temperature peaks recorded in the background.

- Universal Aux Inputs
Includes additional inputs to optionally connect any 0-5v sensor with universal settings for display ranges and bargraph displays from -999 and 9999 max values.

- On the Fly Configuration Menu
Lockout/Display off mode, English(PSI, F, MPH) or Metric(BAR, C, KPH) selection, Adjustable boost display resolution, Ambient Calibration for boost sensor and more!

* Find out more about this gauge from the manufacture's website : http://www.p3cars.com/bmw-1-series/b...tal-interface/
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
MentholGuy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3

All PMs, and emails replied!
Appreciate 0