BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
Akien
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 AY M3

Thumbs up dbtheo@Ganley BMW, OH

Summary: Painless car buying experience! CA was very knowledgeable and a car enthusiast! :headbang:

I actually found the car here on this forum. Never met the CA prior to the day picking up the car, but that was not a problem. We worked out the numbers/paper works via phone, e-mail, and fax. No annoying price haggling and he offered me the car under MSRP with floor mats. :thumbup:

On the day I picked up my car he greeted me the moment I walked into the dealership. He was nice and friendly then he proceed to show me the car which was beautiful . Then came the unavoidable paperwork time. Surprisingly it was quick and painless. Took about 10mins or so. Finally he spent at least 30mins going over every features of the car and answered all my questions.

This is how every car buying experience should be! I would not hesitate to order my next BMW there again.

Thanks David!
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

So, you bought that AW 135i that somebody backed out on, and dbtheo was trying to find a new owner for? Awesome!!

He's been quiet here lately, but has been great at answering questions here too. Enjoy the car!!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
dbtheo
1addicts CA
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP cic, 2021 X5 40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post

He's been quiet here lately, but has been great at answering questions here too. Enjoy the car!!
It's been a very busy last couple of weeks:smile:
- - - - - - -

Ken, thanks again!

Dave
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 10:52 AM   #4
Akien
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
So, you bought that AW 135i that somebody backed out on, and dbtheo was trying to find a new owner for? Awesome!!

Yep. Apparently 2 people backed out of it before I took the car. It got everything I want except I didn't want the ipod and USB adapter. But it is something I can live with because I got to pick up the car 1 day before my Birthday :roundel:. Otherwise I probably have to wait another month or 2.
Appreciate 0