BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
fotofillic
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09' 135i

///M135i Door Sills

Saw these online and was just wondering if it is possible to get these as a separate part somehow or if they even fit ours? I know you can still get the ///M door sills though. Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
StormTrooper
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' AW 135i M/T

I have been wondering the same thing... i don't believe they fit our cars (e82) just b/c of the look of them, but my eyes could be wrong... I rather just have the M ones to be honest, cause in reality we don't have a m135i. Mine is the M competition package so have M steering wheel, M gear knob (changed to short shift), but my question is where can i find the regular ///M door sills for my dealer said "oh no, thats not possible".... Bulllshitt
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

^^That picture of the M135i door sill is for an F20/21 (hatch). I am not sure if the door sill would fit on our e82's. Only one way to find out though.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #4
Bimmer-Bob
!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
I have been wondering the same thing... i don't believe they fit our cars (e82) just b/c of the look of them, but my eyes could be wrong... I rather just have the M ones to be honest, cause in reality we don't have a m135i. Mine is the M competition package so have M steering wheel, M gear knob (changed to short shift), but my question is where can i find the regular ///M door sills for my dealer said "oh no, thats not possible".... Bulllshitt
No such thing as an "M Competition Package" for 1ers. You might have the "M Sport Package," which includes the M Sport steering wheel & gear shift knob that you mentioned, but it should also include M Sport door sills, dead pedal, and anthracite headliner. Oh, and M Sport wheels.
      09-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
StormTrooper
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Bob View Post
No such thing as an "M Competition Package" for 1ers. You might have the "M Sport Package," which includes the M Sport steering wheel & gear shift knob that you mentioned, but it should also include M Sport door sills, dead pedal, and anthracite headliner. Oh, and M Sport wheels.
Right, it is the M sport package.... Came with M wheel, M knob..... Thats it ... Have no idea why it didn't come with the ///M door sills or wheels (but changed those out as soon as i bought it) ...? Where can i get the ///M sills from....? I have checked BMW's website and says they don't fit my car .
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
Right, it is the M sport package.... Came with M wheel, M knob..... Thats it ... Have no idea why it didn't come with the ///M door sills or wheels (but changed those out as soon as i bought it) ...? Where can i get the ///M sills from....? I have checked BMW's website and says they don't fit my car .
What year is your car? For 2008 and maybe 2009, too, it was just the sports package and so did not come with the m door sills. The only upgrades in that package were shadowline trim, m steering wheel, m shift knob (if manual), and sports seats. Your headliner probably isn't anthracite either if that's the case.

You should still be able to buy the m sills though. I wouldn't put much stock in BMW's website and I'd e-mail one of the forum sponsors to get a better assessment and probably a good price, too.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #7
StormTrooper
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
What year is your car? For 2008 and maybe 2009, too, it was just the sports package and so did not come with the m door sills. The only upgrades in that package were shadowline trim, m steering wheel, m shift knob (if manual), and sports seats. Your headliner probably isn't anthracite either if that's the case.

You should still be able to buy the m sills though. I wouldn't put much stock in BMW's website and I'd e-mail one of the forum sponsors to get a better assessment and probably a good price, too.
Yea man, its a 09' N54 platform, came with the sport seats, M shift knob (M/T), M steering wheel, but no anthracite headliner :thumb down
But thanks for the advice I'm going to ask around on forums on how to find these damn sills
Appreciate 0