BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

10-18-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

PYSpeed.com | Agency Power High Flow Race Midpipe BMW 135I *On Sale Now*

PYSpeed.com - Agency Power High Flow Race Midpipe BMW 135I 07+ (click for more details)

PYSpeed is direct authorized dealer for Agency Power. For those wanting more power and better sound out of their BMW 135I turbo car can easily obtain this with the new Agency Power racing midpipe.

The midpipe is designed to be modular with your stock exhaust system. You can use this midpipe with the factory downpipes or factory muffler system. The all stainless steel midpipes are built in-house by Agency Power using our mandrel bender. The dual 2.5" 304 stainless steel is all TIG welded to the CNC machined flanges and high flow resonators to give you an incredible tuned sound.

To mate up at the stock muffler location, the midpipes feature a merge collector into a 3" stainless steel tube for optimal exhaust flow. This midpipe is designed to improve your cars performance by reducing back pressure caused by the restrictive catted midpipe. The Agency Power midpipe is a bolt-on product that does not require any welding, cutting, or other parts. This is designed to fit all 2007-2010 BMW 135I turbo cars.

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread