BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

WIN RALLY CAR RIDE ALONG! COBB Tuning Surgeline- First Thurday- Oregon Trail Edition!

It's Oregon Trail Rally week and COBB Tuning Surgeline is proud to sponsor Doug Heredos, Gabe West and their 2007 WRX of Team Roshambo Racing for the 2012 rally season!

Join COBB Tuning Surgeline as we host our monthly First Thursday meet! Oregon Trail Rally kick off edition!

Roshambo Racing will be displaying their car with us for First Thursday. Come check out a true grass roots rally car that will be competing in the Oregon Trail Rally! They will also be competing in the Idaho Rally (June 8th), Olympus Rally (Sept 21st-23rd) and the Mt. Hood Rally (Oct 27th)!

Check the Rally America- Oregon Trail Rally page for this weekend's schedule!

Make sure to like Roshambo Racing's Facebook page and to follow their blog to support them!

As part of this First Thursday, we will be raffling off a ride along for the Oregon Trail Press Stage with Roshambo Racing! This will be an exhilarating experience as the driver navigates both the tarmac of PIR and the outer gravel perimeter!

Just comment on our Facebook event to ENTER TO WIN THE RAFFLE! We'll choose a winner at random for the ride along!

We'll also be offering all of the regular First Thursday goodies! Complimentary food and drinks along with 10% off all COBB Tuning products! Our staff will be available to chat with you about your project or answer any questions you may have in general! Our meets are for everyone, so bring your family and friends or maybe your friend with an old muscle car.

We're all looking forward to seeing all of the regulars and hopefully a lot of new faces!

First Thursday will be on 5/3/12 at 6PM!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep

We'll be choosing a winner by noon today!
Make sure to enter by posting on our Facebook Event!
Also make sure you're available tomorrow (5/3/12) between 3PM-5PM at PIR for the ride along!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep

Congratulations to Greg Rohr for winning the ride along! We'll be looking forward to tomorrow afternoon!
Appreciate 0