BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
M II
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives:

**********s l Remus Sport Exhaust **Good enough for AC Schnitzer, Brabus, and AMG**

The Remus Sport Exhaust System features a straight through muffler, reducing backpressure to provide dyno proven gains in horsepower and torque. No need to worry about fitment; as the exhaust is manufactured to OEM specifications, and uses the same mounting points as stock. All Remus Mufflers are constructed from 303 stainless steel to ensure your exhaust never rusts and lasts as long as your vehicle does. Give your 1-Series that deep, aggressive Remus exhaust note, while not being overly loud, with a Remus Sport Exhaust.

*Due to strong interior welds the canister of the muffler often comes indented.

Remus Exhaust Benefits:
Dyno proven performance gains
May increase fuel efficiency
Deep, aggressive exhaust note
Enhances your 1-Series' appearance
High quality stainless steel construction
Backed by a 3 year/unlimited mile warranty

Construction:
Precision CNC manufactured to ensure a perfect fit
303 stainless steel construction
416 stainless steel tips
Chrome plated exhaust tips
84mm dual exhaust tips

Fitment:
2008+ 135i (088108 1578) (Dual exit)
2008+ 135i (088108 0578) (Single exit)
*Note - An aftermarket bumper may be required, or fabrication to the OE bumper to fit the dual exit exhaust system.

Why Remus Exhaust?

World's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.

Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.

An appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, "Hey look at me, I'm a Race System," but indeed, performs like one.

Full 303 stainless steel construction in bodies and tubing, 416 stainless steel tips; every unit specific with regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.

Deep throaty Remus sound in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. Horsepower increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage is enhanced as well.

Three year unlimited mileage warranty. If there ever is a warranty claim, Remus will replace the product & pay $40.00 per hour for labor.

Bryan Lopez
Bryan************.com
(714) 582-3330 x 8004
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/RemusExhausts/BMW_135i_dual__3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/RemusExhausts/BMW_135i_dual__4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.**********s.com/zoom_img/_1247742143.JPG[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #2
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

+1 on Remus being good stuff... but I've always disliked that tip style. It seems that every VW/Bimmer I've ever owned the exhaust offered by Remus has those tips on it.

Remus used to offer (for an up-charge of course) to have different tips installed on the exhaust upon ordering. Do they still do that?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
M II
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives:

Feyd,

ya man, Remus is great! Remus DOES still offer changeable tailpipes but unfortunately not for the 1-series; probably due to it being so new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
+1 on Remus being good stuff... but I've always disliked that tip style. It seems that every VW/Bimmer I've ever owned the exhaust offered by Remus has those tips on it.

Remus used to offer (for an up-charge of course) to have different tips installed on the exhaust upon ordering. Do they still do that?
Appreciate 0