BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

View Poll Results: What color Combo??
blk car/red leather 35 25.55%
blk/blk 30 21.90%
wht/beige 12 8.76%
wht/red 27 19.71%
wht/blk 33 24.09%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

04-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #23
sethchan
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Totally agree. Got the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudwest View Post
If you're paying extra for the leather, red gives more bang for buck than black or beige, and it's more distinctive. Coupled with the black, it makes one of the most aggressive and appealing combinations in the lineup, IMO. So my vote is for black with red leather.
I think it looks even better in person than in photos. It's one of the variations that BMW brings to car shows, so that kind of says something, too. It does get dirty quickly, but so what? It looks great when it's clean and it''s up to me how often to wash it. When I get sick of the dust, I have it washed.

The important thing is the interior, anyway. That's your driving environment. And red with glacier silver is totally the way to go. Although black or brushed aluminum trim would also work. It's like being in a space ship.
Appreciate 0