BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #67
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post

Its time for a change and the Alpine White 1M must go.

Most will know of this car so there are no secrets about either it or is pampered life todate.

Car detail
April 2011 build June 2011 compliance
Comfort access
Dynamic headlights
Heated seats
Factory rear window tint

Additional changes/modifications
Wheels painted by BMW in semi gloss M3 GTS black
White angel eyes
High gloss black kidneys
High gloss black side repeaters
BMW boot liner
BMW performance alcantara flat bottomed steering wheel
BMW performance pedals

There are no dents or scratches, the car is in immaculate condition with ~22,500kms being travelled. The car has completed 3 trips from Canberra to Melbourne and a number of Canberra - Sydney trips so the mileage has generally been on highways trips.

$103,000 firmish

PLEASE NOTE: The car does not come with the Akrapovic exhaust, the ESS tune is negotiable but is not included in the price above.

Last edited by Alpine*; 10-18-2012 at 10:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 01:45 AM   #68
oystero
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW 1M, E90 320d

whoever is the next owner sure is one lucky owner
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 04:43 AM   #69
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

That's a good price.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #70
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

BUMP

Price Reduced to $99,900, the car is now not driven and is kept in the garage till the new car arrives or it sells in the interim.

Its time for a change and the Alpine White 1M must go.

Most will know of this car so there are no secrets about either it or is pampered life todate.

Car detail
April 2011 build June 2011 compliance
Comfort access
High Beam Assist
Heated seats
Factory rear window tint

Additional changes/modifications
Wheels painted by BMW in semi gloss M3 GTS black
White angel eyes
High gloss black kidneys
High gloss black side repeaters
BMW boot liner
BMW performance alcantara flat bottomed steering wheel
BMW performance pedals
New BMW floor Mats

There are no dents or scratches, the car is in immaculate condition with ~23,500kms being traveled. The car has completed 3 trips from Canberra to Melbourne and a number of Canberra - Sydney trips so the mileage has generally been on highways trips.

$99,900 firm

PLEASE NOTE: The car does not come with the Akrapovic exhaust, the ESS tune is negotiable but is not included in the price above.[/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #71
NPVPositive
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

First ever 1M to break the $100k barrier ?!

Clarkson on the 1M
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #72
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Fk I wish had $99k...
      10-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #73
tuco44
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive M Perf Edtn

Quote:
Have to say I am glad I don't live in Oz and have to pay those prices...yikes...!!!
      10-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #74
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco44 View Post
Have to say I am glad I don't live in Oz and have to pay those prices...yikes...!!!
Hence, I am seriously considering moving to Canada. I just need to get some balls warmers.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 12:26 AM   #75
NPVPositive
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco44 View Post

Yup, it's pretty offensive isn't it?!

Clarkson on the 1M
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #76
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

C'mon guys, the poor little car is not feeling the love, sitting idle in the shed. There are 5 AW cars on carsales, ours is almost $15k less than the next cheapest car, surely someone wants it
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #77
JB4-335
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 BSM & E70 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92
surely someone wants it
Don't be so sure. I know around that price range for a second hand car there is definitely some good options out there. Anyway it's a great car at a good price. Good luck.

R35 GTR FTW!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #78
jozeff
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Now, I know it's not a real M, and some people hate the looks- but it could be possible that the recent glowing reviews of the new M135i could be affecting used 1 M Coupe sales. 85k Max fully loaded on the road sounds pretty sweet.

Even better go no options at all just get a manual 5 door for 70k OTR and you'd be laughing
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #79
bmw1mc
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozeff
Now, I know it's not a real M, and some people hate the looks- but it could be possible that the recent glowing reviews of the new M135i could be affecting used 1 M Coupe sales. 85k Max fully loaded on the road sounds pretty sweet.

Even better go no options at all just get a manual 5 door for 70k OTR and you'd be laughing
You could but the m135i has to be one of the worst looking cars out there IMO.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #80
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Good luck with sale but I think your 1M is the only 1M priced competitively to sell on carsales.

The other sellers seem a bit ambitious with their pricing so I suspect they are content with keeping it unless a keen and willing buyer is prepared to pay a premium for a used one, which in that case they would be able to flick the car after 6 or however many months without it costing them a cent. Not a bad situation to be in, but I doubt it will happen.

I've seen dealers with used 1M's on the used car yard for 124k which is well overpriced. I'm one of the few that expected the 1M to sell 120k OTR before pricing was announced though. If I recall correctly, almost everyone picked theirs up between 105-110k OTR, and I'm sure some picked theirs up for even cheaper.

I think possibly the only thing holding it back is the mileage, as it seem like you have 4x the km's as the second highest 1M at 22,000km's. Otherwise, I cannot see why anyone would look past it, especially with the Akra.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #81
PeteA
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: E30, E82

If it makes you feel any better I probably would have jumped on this if my 2012 135i AW Manual no sunroof wasn't on its way past South Africa to me.

Great price, good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #82
Blacky
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Good luck with sale but I think your 1M is the only 1M priced competitively to sell on carsales.

The other sellers seem a bit ambitious with their pricing so I suspect they are content with keeping it unless a keen and willing buyer is prepared to pay a premium for a used one, which in that case they would be able to flick the car after 6 or however many months without it costing them a cent. Not a bad situation to be in, but I doubt it will happen.

I've seen dealers with used 1M's on the used car yard for 124k which is well overpriced. I'm one of the few that expected the 1M to sell 120k OTR before pricing was announced though. If I recall correctly, almost everyone picked theirs up between 105-110k OTR, and I'm sure some picked theirs up for even cheaper.

I think possibly the only thing holding it back is the mileage, as it seem like you have 4x the km's as the second highest 1M at 22,000km's. Otherwise, I cannot see why anyone would look past it, especially with the Akra.
I haven't been on here for a while because I sold the 1er near a couple of years ago but getting the itch again but the prices for 1Ms are a little crazy.

On the stealers prices, don't forget they include GST so if you have your own business this makes them more competitive with the private sales.

Trying to be patient as it will be a 3rd car so now hurry, GF would kill me if I made her sell the mini. LOL

For a bit of perspective I to am interested in the new price of these cars, anyone?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #83
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
I haven't been on here for a while because I sold the 1er near a couple of years ago but getting the itch again but the prices for 1Ms are a little crazy.

On the stealers prices, don't forget they include GST so if you have your own business this makes them more competitive with the private sales.

Trying to be patient as it will be a 3rd car so now hurry, GF would kill me if I made her sell the mini. LOL

For a bit of perspective I to am interested in the new price of these cars, anyone?
Dealers prices sure inc gst but they are way more expensive than my car (yes they have less k's but unknown histories too).

New, they were $110 to $116 odd front what I know. Most were sold RRP, I know the 10 cars sold in Canberra were for a fact, and that's circa $112 options and colour varying the price upward from there.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 04:36 AM   #84
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky View Post

Remember you have to pay GST when you sell the car. I guess what you will pay is always less than the original claim. Of course, unless you sell it to someone who's got a business, but that limits the sale which I found.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 04:44 AM   #85
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozeff View Post

If you want a 5 door hatch then that's your car. If you want an ///M car then the decision is easy. And IMHO the 1M will be a better resale proposition than any 5 door 135. Did I mention anything about the looks of the M135
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #86
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
If you want a 5 door hatch then that's your car. If you want an ///M car then the decision is easy. And IMHO the 1M will be a better resale proposition than any 5 door 135. Did I mention anything about the looks of the M135
I agree. On paper I think the M135i looks like very good alternative but in my opinion it can't match the looks of the 1M. At some angles it looks great, others average, and some angles it just looks awkward. I do think it's a better looking hatch than the E87 though. I'm certain the 2dr coupe variant will look 10x better but it's still a while away.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 05:13 AM   #87
Blacky
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
Remember you have to pay GST when you sell the car. I guess what you will pay is always less than the original claim. Of course, unless you sell it to someone who's got a business, but that limits the sale which I found.
Valid point on the GST, didn't think about that but then again you have to sell it first LOL
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #88
pavo335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3.5 wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
Valid point on the GST, didn't think about that but then again you have to sell it first LOL
I don't think so, unless it's trading stock.
Appreciate 0