BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-04-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
DireWolf
Please, Don't Murder Me.
Rep
Drives:

2004 BMW 530i (E60) Loaded, SLC, UT. Amethyst Gray

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Behold, the BMW 530i . . . The Gentleman's Express.

I bought the car from the original owner (car came from California) and only put on 15k miles over the past 2 years since I work from home. Non-smoker, garaged, this car is clean and ready to roll. Car now has 84k.

It has the Sport Package, convenience package, HID, cold weather package (heated seats, heated steering wheel, headlight washers, ski bag in trunk). Also, this car has front and rear airbags for better safety. It's low, tight, and fast.

Active steering, Adaptive HID driving lights, black leather interior, heated steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, 18" wheels, iPod adaptor, upgraded factory stereo that bumps, iDrive (nice), heated seats, etc. It's loaded.

multi-disc changer in the glove box.
front and rear air bags
complete factory floor mats.
painted matching front bumper license plate holder (see pictures)

I get the car service with full synthetic oil and do it regularly. This summer (6 weeks ago) I replaced the brake pads and sensors on the front and rear of the car.

In terms of "wear and tear" items: The car is 6 years old with 83k miles so it does show some signs of wear. I counted 3 door dings on the driver's side, but other than that, this car is clean. The hood shows no marks, rash, pebble nicks, or anything. I changed the old bavarian blue & white roundels with OEM black carbon fiber roundels (see pics).

I will support a "Fly and Ride." I can pick you up in the BMW at the Salt Lake International Airport, take you back to my place and do the paperwork. The title is in-hand and ready to go.

email me at davismfg ~ gmail or text me at 801.835.5002.

$15,900 obo

Steven

Appreciate 0