BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-24-2016, 05:15 PM   #1
Iceman21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe

Car Wash Melbourne

Aside from washing the car yourself, where do people get their cars washed in Melbourne?
I cant seem to find a good car wash place that uses the correct car wash mitts, and does a good job.

I used to get the car washed at Final Inspection back in the day, when they were in Brunswick.

If there are any places like that around now, that would be great.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 07:47 PM   #2
phunky_monkey
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VO 1M, Radical SR3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman21 View Post
Aside from washing the car yourself, where do people get their cars washed in Melbourne?
I cant seem to find a good car wash place that uses the correct car wash mitts, and does a good job.

I used to get the car washed at Final Inspection back in the day, when they were in Brunswick.

If there are any places like that around now, that would be great.
I'm keen to know too. I used to use Final Inspection when they were in Brunswick as well, but now they're too far away and I can't handle taking it anywhere else!

Gave it it's first wash in my posession after 6 months the other week, and did it myself here at work. Not always practical though, especially in Winter.
Appreciate 0