BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #23
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer View Post
fark you are a 1addict!! i was too busy smoking weed and chasing skirt to even think of a loan at uni. i had a 9000 dollar audi 100CD, not a fast or cool car at all. you have done well for yourself if you can keep it up. its funny how you look back on your first cars with fond memories no matter what they were. you can look back at a 135i, where are ya gunna go after this!
Haha yeh the moment I saw this car, I just had to have it. Nagged my employer for extra shifts, cut down on alcohol expenditure (which to my surprise, was a whole lot) and tried to stay away when the girlfriend wanted to go shopping (again, an impressive amount).

HOPEFULLY it will be fond memories, and that I have enough to keep the car until it's paid off

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0