BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-04-2023, 02:22 PM   #1
bigmicj
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i + M240iX

Arrow 2008 128i Jet Blk Sport Coupe w Performance Parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Destined to be a true classic one day, this Jet Black “Year One of 1” 128i is truly a one-of-a-kind car. It was one of the first 1 series to be delivered to California in 2008 and has been dealer serviced, maintained and pampered ever since. It features factory Sport suspension, increased speed limiter, Xenon headlights and rare BMW Performance parts which make this an incredibly tight, autocross ready package. The car is a joy to drive and still has the “analog” road feel that BMW enthusiasts love.

Overall the car is in good condition and the paint, interior and tires are still in great shape. Recent services include: Camshaft Position Sensor replacement, Battery replacement, Crankshaft Position Sensor replacement, Wheel Alignment and Oil Service which is paid and transferable until 2025 (at Beverly Hills BMW) The car runs well and feels as tight as a boxer!

There are some small, light scratches and a few small dings around the exterior, but no major dents or defects. The interior is also in great shape overall. The only blemish is a crack in the vinyl armrest on the driver’s side which can probably be repaired by an expert detailer. The Goodyear Eagle performance tires still have a lot of tread left.

Details:
96,138 miles
Jet Black
Coral Red Boston Leather
Sport Package (Sport Seats, Suspension, Shadowline Trim)
Factory Xenon Headlights
Steptronic with Paddle Shift
BMW Performance Air Intake
BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace
BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Interior
“Year One of the 1” Start Button

If I had another garage spot, I'd keep it but giving SoCal Bimmerpost folks "first dibs" before I post elsewhere or on BAT. Asking $13,500

**I am NOT Parting out the car and would prefer SoCal or California sale**

Attached Images

Last edited by bigmicj; 07-04-2023 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 1
lab_rat394.50