BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-26-2023, 12:58 PM   #1
OR E82
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

2011 135i Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,250.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2011 BMW 135i with 108,380 miles. M sport 6 speed manual. I bought it early this year after years of looking for the right one. I had intentions of a top to bottom build but now selling because I have an opportunity for a work project and this is the lowest hanging fruit as it’s the 3rd vehicle and rarely driven. Previously owned by a mechanic who installed the COBB charge pipe and injen intake. I believe it also has an aftermarket catted downpipe so it passes emissions. Newly installed ECS two-piece drilled and slotted rotors up front and drilled and slotted rotors on back. Hawk HPS pads all around. The exterior paint shows normal wear and tear with small rock chips and a couple of small dents. Real carbon fiber spoiler and carbon fiber looking m mirror caps. Various exterior bits have been blacked out. The interior is great with minimal wear. New steering wheel leather that feels great. The trim has been painted black.

Clean title in hand.

This is a super fun car to drive. Way faster than anyone needs. Test drives with cash in hand.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0