BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

09-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep
Drives: Quick enough

Arrow EVOLVE // New Remote tuning device for 1M // NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK! Get your car evolved – from home! Introducing the evolve-R remote tuning tool, avialable now: http://www.evolvetuning.us/bmw/1-ser...-ecu-tune.html

As with all our products we have a strong emphasis on safety, and so rather than redesigning the wheel, we decided to use the same style device we have been using to tune our customers vehicles for years without issues. With updated software, the evolve-R is incredibly easy to use, safe and offers a simple and affordable way of delivering our renowned ECU files to your vehicle.

How it works:
1. Install the supplied software on your laptop (Windows XP/Vista/7)
2. Connect the cable to your OBD-II port and read your ECU into a file.
3. Email us the file
4. We tune the file, email it back and you use the evolve-R to load back into your vehicle.

You can replace your original/tune file at will, and of course if you add modifications in the future, you use the same process to load on the new file we send you.
  • Changing your car in the future? Only replace your cable - we tune your new car for free.
  • Safe, reliable power.
  • Code Reading & Clearing features - Datalogging coming soon

DSC_0014 by maahny, on Flickr

DSC_0002 by maahny, on Flickr

These cars have had no adaption as dyno runs have been done straight after flashing the evolve map in. They will smooth out and gain some more power as is normal with 135i's after they have had a chance to adapt to the tuning.

The 1M is compatible with our evolve-R cable so you can load your original/tuned maps into the car as you please.

We will have stage 2 tuning complete very soon. Supersprint have developed a turbo back system for us which will be ready for sale in 1 month. The inlet temperatures on these cars is quite high so they will benefit greatly from an FMIC - we have currently had our own one designed by the company that makes the OEM Konigsegg intercoolers and will be releasing it shortly.

Example 1:

Flywheel

1M by maahny, on Flickr

Wheel

1MWHP by maahny, on Flickr

Example 2:

Flywheel

1Mflynick by maahny, on Flickr

Wheel

1MWHPnick by maahny, on Flickr

Visit the link on our site for pricing and availability: http://www.evolvetuning.us/bmw/1-ser...-ecu-tune.html
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
That's great that you guys are offering this now for the 1M! Thanks for sharing the graphs.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread