Rep
Drives: a disturbed shark!!!

Garage List
FS: BSM 1M - Aventura, FL - 12k miles - $55,000.00

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The time has come to part with my baby in favor of a sedan (with two small kids it's easier with four doors). Original owner, totally babied and garage kept. Never tracked and fully maintained by dealer including low mileage services with all service records available. Less than 12k miles, still under factory warranty and eligible for extended warranty. #167 of 740 in the US.

Fully loaded:

Black Sapphire Metallic
Premium Package
Convenience Package (including navigation system & comfort access)
Heated Front Seats
BMW Apps
Harman Kardon Premium Sound
Satellite Radio

Aftermarket Add-ons:

Full Remus Race exhaust including racing mid-pipes
LUX LED angel eyes (factory eyebrow match 5500k edition, error free)
M Performance gloss black front kidney grilles
IND gloss black side markers with clear indicators
Clear Film Protection on front bumper, full hood and side skirts
Ceramic all around window tinting except front windshield (compatible with comfort access)
OEM trunk liner

Easy to show and would prefer local transaction.

Updated and/or specific photos available upon request.

[u2b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBWCvR0EUSQ[/u2b]

Last edited by miula; 08-21-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 05:44 AM   #2
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Price reduced, only serious offers please
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2014, 03:07 PM   #3
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Update with new pictures including exterior, interior, wheels and LED angel eyes
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2014, 06:22 PM   #4
TonySCV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 M2; '21 X6 M50i

*BUMP* for a gem of a car.

GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #5
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Final price reduction, please don't let it get traded to the dealer. It needs a good home with owners that will take care of it!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #6
wobbles1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW 1M #541

Bump for a good price. I wouldn't sell mine for that and I got 10k more miles
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
Doctor///M
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Interested, PM'ed contact info.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #8
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Last chance if anyone is interested; otherwise it'll get traded to the dealership on Thursday...
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 03:42 PM   #9
ShocknAwe
1Addict
Rep
Drives: E82 Mutt, M57 Truck

Gorgeous car, you're like 6 months early for me unfortunately. Hope someone picks this up from you. No way it should go to the stealers.
      08-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #10
Ibinco
First Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M Coupe

Bump for an awesome car!!
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 07:19 AM   #11
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Gorgeous car, you're like 6 months early for me unfortunately. Hope someone picks this up from you. No way it should go to the stealers.
Shame the timing is off. I am trying to avoid the "dealer" but so far the trade has been the best offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibinco View Post
Bump for an awesome car!!
Thanks, gonna miss it for sure...
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 11:21 AM   #12
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by miula View Post
Shame the timing is off. I am trying to avoid the "dealer" but so far the trade has been the best offer

Thanks, gonna miss it for sure...
Why don't you just make the price a little higher than trade and let a fellow addict have her?

Last month member started $55K for loaded white one with 24K miles, then dropped it to 51K but sold it to CarMax for $48K. I'm sure many would've considered it for a bit more than that! Just a thought!
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #13
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Why don't you just make the price a little higher than trade and let a fellow addict have her?

Last month member started $55K for loaded white one with 24K miles, then dropped it to 51K but sold it to CarMax for $48K. I'm sure many would've considered it for a bit more than that! Just a thought!
it happens all the time around here and saw it happening when i was shopping 1Ms on this forum. My guess is that people don't want to have to deal with the hassle of doing a private sale for the same amount that it could easily be traded in for. In some states, you get a tax benefit off trading in a car as well, so that may be the big thing going on here.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 01:04 PM   #14
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

I know but for an extra thousand bucks you help an addict out! I know that in some states you can trade in and get tax break but if this isn't the case. Just suggesting ask a little more than trade in and maybe things move quicker. I can say that no one loves the 1M more than me but it's a lot of money for a used car. These asking prices are even higher than KBB or NADA so only those with cash and reserves for maintenance can get them. My suggestion is simply add something to trade in price for the extra hassle and things might go better. And iff it's a no nav car never modified let me know! : ). (Disclosure if I could find a great deal on a 1M) I would be interested). Despite my self interest that's not why I'm saying that. Even if I had a 1M I would think the same.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #15
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
I know but for an extra thousand bucks you help an addict out! I know that in some states you can trade in and get tax break but if this isn't the case. Just suggesting ask a little more than trade in and maybe things move quicker. I can say that no one loves the 1M more than me but it's a lot of money for a used car. These asking prices are even higher than KBB or NADA so only those with cash and reserves for maintenance can get them. My suggestion is simply add something to trade in price for the extra hassle and things might go better. And iff it's a no nav car never modified let me know! : ). (Disclosure if I could find a great deal on a 1M) I would be interested). Despite my self interest that's not why I'm saying that. Even if I had a 1M I would think the same.
yo nachoB! quick dicking around and buy another 1M, man!!!!

i agree with you....
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #16
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
it happens all the time around here and saw it happening when i was shopping 1Ms on this forum. My guess is that people don't want to have to deal with the hassle of doing a private sale for the same amount that it could easily be traded in for. In some states, you get a tax benefit off trading in a car as well, so that may be the big thing going on here.
I did, at $55k it is only a little bit higher than the trade with the tax break (less than $2k more). If I have to go through all the paperwork and extra work of a private sale there has to be at least some incentive. The only serious offer so far that even came close to the trade was only about $300 more...

Quote:
I would definitely consider it for a few extra thousand bucks which at $55k is less than that; even with all the hassle of a private sale vs. trade since I would like the car to go to a good home with new owners that will cherish it...

But again, I am not going to lose money or go through the whole private sale process for a few hundred bucks more.

FL does have the tax break on a trade if towards a purchase. Too bad for you the car is fully loaded including satnav, I assume you want it for track duty?

Last edited by miula; 08-18-2014 at 01:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #17
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Yes. I was looking for no nav car. That is really good trade in price and definitely not worth your hassle. I didn't realize your trade in was so good. Yeah I'm trying but most cars are nearing end of warranty and I'll be making payments so pAying so much once Warranty goes is tough for me. Also I'm intrigued by M2 which will go for about 54k or 51k euro del. while I don't expect it to be as cool as 1M 4 years of warranty and service makes it financially less trouble. I'll keep looking and my apologies to seller if I was off base. I never suggested lose money just didn't realize trade still so high.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #18
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob
Yes. I was looking for no nav car. That is really good trade in price and definitely not worth your hassle. I didn't realize your trade in was so good. Yeah I'm trying but most cars are nearing end of warranty and I'll be making payments so pAying so much once Warranty goes is tough for me. Also I'm intrigued by M2 which will go for about 54k or 51k euro del. while I don't expect it to be as cool as 1M 4 years of warranty and service makes it financially less trouble. I'll keep looking and my apologies to seller if I was off base. I never suggested lose money just didn't realize trade still so high.
No need to apologize, I just happened to get lucky between the trade value (did have to fight for it) and the tax break which came out pretty well.

I would still like to see it go to a good home but it seems unlikely at this point...
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #19
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Cool! Good luck on future. Hope everyone doesn't miss it as much as I do!

: )
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2014, 07:05 PM   #20
Doctor///M
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Quote:
Originally Posted by miula
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob
No need to apologize, I just happened to get lucky between the trade value (did have to fight for it) and the tax break which came out pretty well.

I would still like to see it go to a good home but it seems unlikely at this point...
Something's amiss? I'm VERY close to asking price.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #21
miula
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by notan///m View Post
Something's amiss? I'm VERY close to asking price.
Nothing is "amiss". You are indeed close to the asking price which as I explained to you privately numerous times is the lowest I can go to make it worth the hassle of a private sale vs. a trade-in. I actually posted about it a few days ago so it's not secret.

I am not going to put up with the headache of a private sale for less than $2k more than the trade would net me not including all the costs of documents, tittle transfer, escrow, etc and that's at $55k which is my mistake for lowering the price so far; I was trying to be fair and it back fired.

You have the right to make an offer below the asking price and hold your ground but please understand I have the right to refuse if it is not convenient for me, especially when it's below the asking price.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #22
Doctor///M
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Apologies... until this post I fully understand the situation.
Appreciate 0