BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
BroDoze
Captain
Rep
Drives: Stuff

FS: 2010 135i 6MT,LeMans Blue,M Pkg,S Pkg,C.A.,19K Miles - * WITHDRAWN *

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,995.00

Item Interest
Hi all,
brand new baby - gotta sell the Bimmer. Have to trade it in for a baby-mobile.
I have to sell it quick and am trying to do a dealer trade in and have the buyer run loan / title-transfer paperwork through the dealer to avoid the tax hit. Dealer has given me a livable trade-in value, so if this doesn't go in a week or two, it's the dealers.
Car still has the factory 4 year warranty through December 1, 2013.
I would prefer a local pickup as I don't have the time to ship, but would entertain options.
All factory parts were kept (exhaust, downpipes etc.) and will be given to buyer. The car can also be returned to stock if desired, and will be if/when it goes to the dealer.
Please email me at 'brahmzy2 at g mail dot com' if interested. I'm not interested in trades and please don't lowball - price is pretty firm.

2010 BMW 135i

Colorado Springs, CO

Asking $30,995 OBO

Miles

Condition
This is one of the cleanest 135i's you will find - always garaged and driven rarely, thus the low miles. There are no dings, dents or scratches anywhere. Paint has been taken care of and protected, and never had a buffer to it (zero spider webs). Interior is absolutely immaculate. I'm extremely OCD about my cars.
Car has been maintained per factory service intervals - all at the BMW dealer. At 13K miles, the dealer forced me to change the fuel pump even though mine was fine. They said I would lose my warranty if I didn't have the 'mandatory' fix. They put in the latest pump, and it has been fine, just as it was fine before they made me change it, lol. Colorado Springs dealer has all service history. The center rear brake light has been fixed, per BMWs requirements and it is in perfect, uncracked condition.

Options
6MT
///M Package (black headliner, no chrome anywhere on exterior, nice wheels)
Premium Package (fully adjustable seats, bolsters etc.)
Hi-Fi Package (great stereo)
Factory BMW iPod cable
Boston Leather
Aluminum Interior Trim
Comfort Access
All Weather Mats
Completely unused, still in plastic factory BMW mats

Mods **** 4/28/13 Update - Car has been returned to stock ****
Great condition Michelin Pilot Super Sports (still tons of life on them, awesome tires)
JB4
BMS Catless Downpipes
Front Hotchkis Hollow Sway Bar
Active Autowerke Axle-Back Exhaust
Short Shifter
3M Clear Bra - Entire front bumper wrap, headlights, hood, mirrors, fenders/panels behind tires (this is an expensive, amazing clearbra job that has to be seen to be believed)
Window tint with windshield eyebrow
I blacked out the orange indicators with small cut pieces of smoked 3M clear bra. Looks clean and tasteful.
Black Kidneys
Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler

I'm probably forgetting something.

These pics were taken last spring I think before I got the Super Sports on the car. Sorry for the huge pics - I don't know why the forum software doubles the sizes.

[
[

Last edited by BroDoze; 04-28-2013 at 10:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
shemeld_135
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 SO - M2C

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
love the color man! GLWS where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
F80_M
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1/1 PSM F80, F36, G11

Wow!
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #4
BroDoze
Captain
Rep
Drives: Stuff

Many have asked if this can be returned to stock config. It can, and actually will be if it ends up going to the dealer for trade. Thanks for looking!