BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
david986
self promotion to jg
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135

F/S: LeMans Blue 135 Norfolk, VA 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Unfortunately it looks like I will be selling my car soon and therefore wanted to give fellow 1ers a shot at it before the general public.
The car is currently in Pensacola, FL but if it's not sold within a month it will be in Norfolk, VA.
Will be selling due to orders to Guam and I don't want the salt to eat the car and don't want to pickle it for the length of the warranty.

EDIT: Now in Norfolk

Options:
2011 135i M-Sport 6MT
LeMans Blue/Black leather/Gray Poplar Trim
M-Sport package
Premium package
Comfort Access
Heated seats
Wheel warranty (fronts only, replaced rears)
Stock 4 year warranty will transfer
+All regular stock stuff

Mods:
35% Ceramic Tint all windows except windshield

Condition:
Excellent condition. Single owner/garage kept/purchased and used in Florida. Purchased new in Oct 2010.
Replaced RR tire under warranty due to road damage (rim is fine) and will be replacing left rear this week as it's nearly time and I want to keep them a set. Stock fronts haven't worn much and are still under the warranty. Slight rash on front left rim (slightly visible in picture from the front angle on the edge at the 11 o'clock position). When the rims are clean you probably won't see it and only can when they're dirty due to grime getting into the damaged area. Approx 3/4" long on the very edge of the rim. Coated to keep the metal clean but I didn't trust the local tire guy to file down the metal - should be an easy fix for a competent tire guy. The car is mechanically sound and runs strong. I broke it in as recommended and its never been raced/dragged/autoX etc.

Price:
KBB says $35,000 but to be honest they're going for more than that here. I trust this community too and I would like to get some feedback on this point (this is my first 'real' car, still feeling this sales thing out).

Miles:
Approx 22,000. Expect 23,000 by July 10 due to move, but I don't put a lot of miles on it.

Service History:
Everything has been done that should have been done. Just had oil change #3 today. (Twice per car, once per me). Had a rattle in the sunroof that was fixed and small crack in trunk brake light that was replaced today.

Title in hand:
Negative. Held by BMW NA Financial

Pictures:
Please forgive the camera phone shots, my real camera is in a box somewhere.

Any questions please post here or PM; I will be doing my best to check twice a day but the Navy is keeping me rather busy at this time.
Thank you all.

Last edited by david986; 07-20-2012 at 07:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
david986
self promotion to jg
United_States
Rep

Update:

Have had some questions regarding the rim damage so I managed to get a better picture of it:

07-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
david986
self promotion to jg
United_States
Rep

Car is now in Norfolk, VA with approximately 23,200 miles on it (18 months old).
Will be F/S soon as I will be getting a truck to take with me overseas.
Looking for $34,500.
      07-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
david986
self promotion to jg
United_States
Rep

Can I get a MOD to change the title as it appears on the forum to what it reflects on post 1, "F/S: LeMans Blue 135 Norfolk, VA 6MT"
Thanks