BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-31-2023, 11:42 PM   #1
Palmer.T
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i Convertible

Been driving around my 135i and just absolutely loving it. But about 2 months ago after an oil change and with the ac on at a stop light my car threw 3 codes. I addressed all the issues and replaced my vanos solenoids. Then recently I threw another code throwing my car back into limp mode. I attached the screenshots of the data and the code. I just am stumped keep in mind that I’m new into cars and don’t know too much so I’m really just looking for some friendly advice. The codes clear on there own after a while of driving without ac. I am leaking a bit of oil from my oil pan that I periodically top off with more oil. I read from other forums that it could be a bad oil change job so maybe that could be the case. I guess it could maybe be a vacuum leak or faulty wiring. Anyways sorry for the ramble thanks for the help if y’all have ideas. (Idk if this helps but it also says B’ camshaft stuck bank one.)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2023, 08:20 AM   #2
Josh-PA
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 991.2, n55 e88, B58 G05

I'd suggest you check your oil filter cap to be sure the pressure diverter sleeve is intact and in place:
https://www.xbimmers.com/forums/show....php?t=1502097

I don't know if this will have anything to do with your specific problem, but I did have a single low oil pressure issue some time ago on my n55 that was due to the piston in the filter cap being stuck.
Appreciate 1