BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
knp119
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135is

Who has experience with these Tint shops in NOVA?

So I got SolarGard tints put on my 1er a few months back. Everything seemed fine until one VERY cold day this last winter when I went to crack open my window and heard what sounded like someone crushing a plastic bottle. Looks like I had a bad install which caused the tint to peel up

Didn't seem like a big deal at the moment since I had a lifetime warranty with the place that installed it for me, so I could just go back and have them put on some new ones.

Well I finally went back to the place the other day and (go figure) the place is no longer in business....

So would any of you guys in NOVA recommend any of the following places and/or any other place in NOVA that is not listed? Could you provide pics with info on what shop and tint brand? Price would be nice too, though not as important (I rather pay more to get it done right).

1. Contour Tinting - Chantilly, VA (Global)

2. National Window Tint - Chantilly, VA (3M)

3. California Tint - Vienna, VA (Not sure on brand)

4. TNT Tint - Sterling, VA (MADICO)

Thanks in advance!